Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Barcelona will continue to try to sign PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) this summer. The French club recently rejected a 40M bid. [sport]

They really have a thing for Brazilians, don't they?

Funny how we will spend more on a younger, rawer an less established CB like Marcos when we could sign Mangala for probably cheaper and a lot less fuss.

This board lol

serghei

You don't really need fullbacks to stay very high up the pitch in some of those systems. Only in certain moments, when space clears up on the wings, they go up and make use of that space. The idea is to time those runs.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Signing Mangala for cheaper and less fuss?? Yeah good luck with that!

2l95lap.jpg

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The transfer of Valencia defender Jeremy Mathieu (30) could be announced in coming weeks. Progress has been made. He could cost 12M. [sport]

At least he's fast. And 12M is a good price.

When I suggested that we bought him last year before the seaon started everyone went ape-shit on this forum.

Maria

The transfer of Valencia defender Jeremy Mathieu (30) could be announced in coming weeks. Progress has been made. He could cost 12M. [sport]

At least he's fast. And 12M is a good price.

19M euros for Song was also a good price at the time..not saying that Mathieu would be a flop as I didn't watched him enough to have an opinion about him, but I feel like we should spend our money on someone good enough to be a starter. We have Mascherano and Bartra as back-ups.

Xavinho

19M euros for Song was also a good price at the time..not saying that Mathieu would be a flop as I didn't watched him enough to have an opinion about him, but I feel like we should spend our money on someone good enough to be a starter. We have Mascherano and Bartra as back-ups.

He'd also be a great backup for Jordi Alba if we need a more physical presence at LB for certain matches.

L

linetty

Right backs followed by Barcelona at this World Cup: Johnson #USA Aurier #CIV Gamboa #CRC Aguilar #MEX Darmian #ITA [md]

Aurier please.

Barcilliant

Barcelona will continue to try to sign PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) this summer. The French club recently rejected a 40M bid. [sport]
club
They really have a thing for Brazilians, don't they?

Are we trolling PSG or vice versa??? I think the fact that Brazilians have done well at the club has really stoked this Brazilian fetish.

Cule4life

The Culest
Are we trolling PSG or vice versa??? I think the fact that Brazilians have done well at the club has really stoked this Brazilian fetish.

Its :zubi: What do you think? If you need more proof remember the Thiago Silva saga

Its just Rosell and his connections with Nike in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans