Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

No chance. Pedro+60 will be the minimum

They are going to buy lallana for 25million pounds, would be crazy if they then thought Pedro was worth less than 25 mill euros. Zubi should just list the ridiculous sums of money they have spent on rubbish english talent. Not that I think Lallana is rubbish but Carroll and Henderson :lol:

Crixus

He's 99% to Arsenal beside he's an arsenal fan so forget about Aurier coming to Barca .
aurier.png

i_bleed_blaugrana

OMG if we get Aurier...

Don't think its a given he is going to Arsenal, either. Him going to Arsenal sounded like it was a done deal before the WC started but I think we can sway him. I feel bad for Montoya, he never got an extended shot to really prove he could be the answer but when he did get some chances, he never really looked all that convincing. Didn't seize his opportunities enough.

Aurier though would be a perfect signing for us though. He's got the physical attributes and defensive ability of Abidal yet he can bomb forward and produce in the attacking third like Dani can. Would be a dream signing for me. I'd say offer Toulouse 15 million, overbid a bit to ensure that we have a negotiating edge over any other clubs. Although he only had his breakout season last year, I honestly think that 10 million is a little low for a player of his capabilities and potential.

I'd even be okay if we signed him instead of a top CB like Marcos, Benatia etc. He's that good and will make us much more balanced at the back and won't leave us as exposed as Dani does at times. Him and Mathieu being the new defensive signings along with promoting Edgar Ie would be fine in my book. Bartra-Pique as our starting CBs with Mathieu and Edgar providing depth in that position, we'd be able to move Masch up to DM but could still use him as an emergency fill in if we get the injury bug again.

Hope we can make it happen, I've wanted him here since the winter.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Express in UK saying that Sanchez not moving to the Premier League and Bayern and Barca discussing a Sanchez/Kroos swap.

LOL. If he can't beat Cesc and Pedro for a lock in to our starting XI, how in the world is he going to beat out Robben and Ribery? I highly doubt this will happen.

Don't understand the Kroos obsession too. He's a good CM but nothing that special and if Pep doesn't think he fits well into his system, why would we think he'd do any better here in a new and very different league than the Bundesliga where him and ter Stergen are the only German's we have had on this team for over a decade (correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't had a German in our ranks in a longgg time). Not saying he isn't good and I get why people see him and think he'd fit well here but I have my doubts. If he can't pick up tiki-taka from the master himself, I don't think he will pick it up any better here.

JamDav1982

LOL. If he can't beat Cesc and Pedro for a lock in to our starting XI, how in the world is he going to beat out Robben and Ribery? I highly doubt this will happen.

Don't understand the Kroos obsession too. He's a good CM but nothing that special and if Pep doesn't think he fits well into his system, why would we think he'd do any better here in a new and very different league than the Bundesliga where him and ter Stergen are the only German's we have had on this team for over a decade (correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't had a German in our ranks in a longgg time). Not saying he isn't good and I get why people see him and think he'd fit well here but I have my doubts. If he can't pick up tiki-taka from the master himself, I don't think he will pick it up any better here.

I suppose Robben and Ribery are both the wrong side of 30 and Sanchez has experience of Peps system.

No idea if true but if Kroos is going to leave for free in a year who knows.

Also he was never competing with Cesc for a place and was a starter more so than Pedro this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans