Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

That's not to Barcelona to decide if it drops or not though.

Ealier there was a news saying Liverpool wants 88M.

I still fail to understand why Liverpool would lower the price, and so far they don't plan to lower it.
I sometimes wonder where you get all that inside info from ;)

It's common sense that Suarez' price will drop now, due to Suarez' damaged image (the club buying him takes a risk) + the fact that he can't play the first 2 months of the season.

Bertus

I sometimes wonder where you get all that inside info from ;)

It's common sense that Suarez' price will drop now, due to Suarez' damaged image (the club buying him takes a risk) + the fact that he can't play the first 2 months of the season.

Uh? There was a news posted here ealier that Liverpool wants 88M.

As for lowering the price, then Liverpool can also decide to not sell him altogether and wait for a better time to sell him.

But maybe you're right, let's see.

Trickykid

Uh? There was a news posted here ealier that Liverpool wants 88M.

As for lowering the price, then Liverpool can also decide to not sell him altogether and wait for a better time to sell him.

But maybe you're right, let's see.

He's 27. His value won't increase. Not now, not ever.

xxxxxx

Liverpool should be in control of the price they get, but they're really not after this incident. He's been banned too many times, which is a big risk for teams spending big money on him.

I think if we offer something like Pedro and 45m euros, it might get accepted.

Cule4life

The Culest
Liverpool should be in control of the price they get, but they're really not after this incident. He's been banned too many times, which is a big risk for teams spending big money on him.

I think if we offer something like Pedro and 45m euros, it might get accepted.

No chance. Pedro+60 will be the minimum

Maria

So you believe they have no interest in Jeremy Mathieu?

I don't know, but I guess I should've mentioned as starting material. I don't think Jeremy Mathieu should have a place in our starting 11.

Yeah, I've wanted his signing since we got Alba, tbh...I really do see Abidal part deux

Except Abidal was younger when we signed and he was actually a starter for the french NT. Mathieu is not even on their bench.

Bertus

Barcelona, Arsenal, PSG and Marseille as posted ealier are interested in Serge Aurier. Arsenal offered 8M but didn't manage to sign him.

Price tag should now be betwen 9M and 10M. Marseille is not ready to pay that fee since they just signed Michy Batshuayi for 6M.

Foot01.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans