Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

bomba-la-barcelona-transfer-de-senzatie-in-ianuarie-ce-star-din-premier-league-e-la-un-pas-de-camp-nou.png

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Who needs Luiz when we have Bartresi? Also, we should go after Benatia if we really do want another centerback in the summer.

mazp

Chelsea by all reports allegedly turned down a 30M bid in the summer from us. Since then, he became surplus and out of favor by Mou. If the club can get him for say 12-15M I'd consider that a bargain and worth a punt. Considering Chelsea were asking for 50M in the summer...

Last edited:
Can't remember the last time we got someone for a bargain price. Piqué for 3M maybe.

Alba for 13m.

As for Luiz, he might be ok if we get him that cheap as a backup. But a) I doubt we'll get him that cheap and b) he'll probably want to be a starter.

Balanta would be a good choice imo. I think he'd be willing to sit on the bench, at least for now, and he's young.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Chelsea by all reports allegedly turned down a 30M bid in the summer from us. Since then, he became surplus and out of favor by Mou. If the club can get him for say 12-15M I'd consider that a bargain and worth a punt.

There is absolutely no way in hell mou would sell him to us even for 25 mill

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Btw, Has a reputable source reported that Chelsea are willing to sell him or is it only the Daily Star kind of shit which are reporting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans