Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superfly

Banned
Honestly Reina isn't even that bad.

If we had to stick with him for a season and then splash out a lot of cash to get Courtois in 2015 I'd do it

Xavinho

Honestly Reina isn't even that bad.

If we had to stick with him for a season and then splash out a lot of cash to get Courtois in 2015 I'd do it

Agree. I've been impressed by what I've seen of him at Napoli. I'd be ok with him coming as first choice keeper for a season or two until Courtois is available

F

Flavia

Have you guys seen Courtois against Zenit? If that was Valdés..
Valdes would've been killed here.

@barcastuff 3 min
Barcelona right back Martin Montoya (22) would be allowed to talk to clubs after he didn't reach a renewal deal with Barcelona. [mirror]

We'll know soon enough, but it doesn't look good.
If he does leave, if I could I'd sign a defensive lb to rotate with Alba, and move Adriano to be Dani's backup.

Xavinho

Have you guys seen Courtois against Zenit? If that was Valdés..

I've seen it. What's your point? Valdés has made many similar errors over the years and I've never doubted he was fit to be our number 1. With both Courtois and Valdés the good far outweighs the bad

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We are apparently linked with Gustavo, which would be great news if true. Much better than Song in my opinion.
Yeah. We overlooked a Brazilian once, we not only missed out on him, he eventually crashed our hopes of retaining the CL(Ramires).... I hope we make a good move at least this time

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hate to be the la liga poacher but if I'm not mistaken, we do have first option on Manquillo from Atleti. I love Montoya and I'd hate if he left, but Manquillo is much faster and has far more potential (brilliant in attack, solid in defense as well). I've also heard good things about Campins in Juvenil A?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Godswill is the RB for Juvenil A, Campins is a new signing from Mallorca for the B team - never seen him play...I like Godswill but he's not a better prospect than Montoya, IMO

I haven't seen enough of Manquillo so while he's got pace, I don't believe he's as good a fit for our style of play with the fullback - especially on crosses, something Montoya doesn't get enough credit for

CatalinR10

Poll: "Would you sell Sergio Ramos for 60M, even if he would join Barça?" Yes 44% - No 56% #fcblive (55715 votes) [marca]

Don't know who would be stupid enough to buy him for 60M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans