Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Ramos on twitter:
Yo siempre saludo a mi Presidente, otra cosa es lo que quieran vender. Soy un privilegiado por jugar en Real Madrid.

La verdad se corrompe tanto con la mentira como con el silencio. Hala Madrid..!!

...along with a pic of him and Florentino.

CatalinR10

Signing a centre back will again be a priority next summer. Mats Hummels (Dortmund) and Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham) could be options. [md]

F

Flavia

Signing a centre back will again be a priority next summer. Mats Hummels (Dortmund) and Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham) could be options. [md]

Haha, it's so damn funny. I don't think think Zubi knows what "priority" means. At least one cb really needs to come, Masch time there is over. And Puyol won't be able to play many games.

Howes

Since we all agree how bad Zubi is as a director, Galliani announced he's resigning from his position in 2 weeks :pep:

"I'm leaving with or without a (severance) agreement," Galliani was quoted as saying. "I have suffered serious personal damage, that's not the way to carry out a restructuring; you should do it with elegance.
"I'm resigning for just cause,"

Probably time to go, kind of shocked he's still around at Milan. Seems been close to Berlusconi actually helped

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

This is like a déjà vu in a déjà vu in another déjà vu :slap:

Than things clear up, transfer season is over and we sign, wait for it, no-body-ery!

Last edited:

barca1899

Barcelona have pre-deals with both Marc-Andre Ter Stegen and Pepe Reina, the two options to replace Victor Valdes next season. [md]

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
iVnwtdM56n8yu.gif

We could do worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans