Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazp

Alba for 13m.

As for Luiz, he might be ok if we get him that cheap as a backup. But a) I doubt we'll get him that cheap and b) he'll probably want to be a starter.

Balanta would be a good choice imo. I think he'd be willing to sit on the bench, at least for now, and he's young.

I think he would see plenty of action if he were to move in Jan, I don't think he would complain about wanting to be a fixed starter, i think he just wants to get in enough games that his NT spot isn't in jeopardy. Would settle in quickly with Neymar, Alves and Adriano, etc. Will see.

Barcilliant

We need a lot of new blood to rejuvenate this squad. Sometimes these guys just don't look motivated. The Ajax game was a perfect example. IMO this should be Xavi and Puyol's last season. We need 2 new keepers, a number 9, a high class midfielder(If there isn't one available S Roberto will be fine and should get more game time)and a CB.

Sometimes even when the team wins they look flat. We need some quality injected into the squad.

Cule4life

The Culest
Playing David Luiz alongside Pique. You guys have some great sense of humour.

They would compete with each other in who will be out of position and leave the other one stranded and one on one with the attacker. Cant deny it would be fun for the neutrals

Last edited:

barca1899

Centre back options for January: Balanta (River), D.Luiz (Chelsea), Vertonghen (Tottenham), Agger (Liverpool), Vermaelen (Arsenal) [sport]

Sure, like the past 3 years :VdB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans