Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zubi come out on the opening day of the mercato will tons of BS lies and excuses, spend the whole summer on 1 CB whom PSG is not even willing to discuss, later the moron will say i've tried but they wont sell, same crap with TS. 150mil budget and look at what we have here.

M

maxmss

Zubi already making excuses for disappointment. Christ.

I don't think anyone expects a world class CB at this point. FFS, just sign someone.

So there's some kind of anti-CB conspiration from this board? They bought GK, midfielder and negotiating to get CF, but they want to boycott purchase of CB-s? I think they know thing or 2 about CB-s and if they say it's complicated probably there's some rational in it. I saw some newspaper article that Barca spent about 150 Mil on CB over last several years and they were only 2 successful purchases: Pique and Marquez. By they it was not Zubi who spent that 150 mil.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If Alexis Sanchez leaves, Barça are interested in signing Angel di Maria as a replacement. [as]

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

i_bleed_blaugrana

[Insert generic lack of CB signing rant here]

I've given up on us ever having a solid defense ever again. Seems like we expect to beat teams 4-3 from now on. It's like they are forgetting that we have a transfer ban after this summer.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Liverpool have agreed to open talks over Suarez. Clubs will tomorrow meet in London. Liverpool ask 100M and want Alexis in deal. [guardian]

Egert

Estonian Culé
I will be happy if we can get Mathieu and Suarez and then the transfer window is over for us. Of course I would like to see Aurier or Benatia in our team too, but I just can't see them coming and our board is stupid as noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans