Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
DiMaria over Suarez anyday. . . Not because Suarez is bad. but Angel brings more to the team, plays in attack, midfield and tracks back to assist defence a lot + Madridistas are going to have a freaking heart attack! I doubt it will happen though.

Neymessi

Liverpool are nuts if they think we will pay 100m + sanchez for him.Not even our stupid board on their stupidest day would agree to that.Suarez has to force their hand if he really wants to come.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Why the hell are we bothering with chasing Suarez? We are wasting time concentrating on the wrong targets. Buy a CB and then have a look at other positions (although we really do not need another forward).

SwiftGuyver

Why the hell are we bothering with chasing Suarez?

probably because Lucho wants a mobile 9 in order to slightly switch up our tactics/approach next season and help us break down stubborn, compact parked buses. also, without the biting, Luis is the best player in the world outside of Messi & CR7 (my opinion), top 5 (fact).

everyone talking about di María - there is no way Real will ever sell him to us! they will not help us out and will do everything they can to ensure he either stays with them or moves somewhere else.

Liverpool clearly want a deal which comes to about 100m in total and would like Alexis included in that deal. so it will probably be something like 50-60m + Alexis not 100m + Alexis.

yes we need a CB or 2, we all know that, but i'd argue, after last season, we need Suárez as well. if the biting incident hadn't happened it would be an absolute no brainer!

Barcilliant

lol lpool are dreaming. Sanchez does not want to go to Lpool. If other clubs start a bidding war for Alexis and Suarez forces Lpools hand we might get a good deal.

There are plenty of good cbs out there. You just need to scout properly. Vertongen, Manolas, Chirches are good. If we were serious about Hummels we could get him for 40 mil. Zubi is just making excuses.

L

linetty

Although entourage suggested boycott because PSG don't let him join Barcelona, defender Marquinhos (20) will start pre-season tomorrow. [lp]

Whats 'lp'?

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Although entourage suggested boycott because PSG don't let him join Barcelona, defender Marquinhos (20) will start pre-season tomorrow. [lp]

Whats 'lp'?

Le Parisien?

Fuck Marquinhos. I'm still hopeful Zoobidoo is just using Wenger-"I've never heard of Cazorla"-tactics to keep our real targets a secret :zubi:

L

linetty

Marquinhos (PSG) and Jeremy Mathieu (Valencia) continue to be Barcelona's two main centre back options for this summer. [md rac1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans