Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Nope that was what he was bought as, which is why there was a huge debate on here about his goal scoring record and whether the club had lost the plot.

I don't think so. He was never prolific with udinese, Pep wanted him for his playmaking abilities.

Vilarrubi

@Poor_Sunyol If you think our attack is fine and we play Messi as our CF I suggest you watch back some of the games from last season.

Funnily enough our defence was solid most of the team vs Atletico. It was our attack that let us down so getting an upgrade in both departments sounds about right. I imagine we will still land 1-2 good centre backs once the World Cup ends.

It's too early to panic.

Just like it was too early to panic at the beginning of last summer, right?

NotInHere

Sooo alexis most likely out? I tuned into espn espn deportes and they said negotations have started between liverpool and barcelona about the luiz suarez transfer.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He things that because Sanchez wears the 9 shirt, he is a 9. :lol:

Yes of course that is it. Stupid me :rolleyes:

I don't think so. He was never prolific with udinese, Pep wanted him for his playmaking abilities.
y

The club wanted to turn him into our false number 9 to take some of the responsibility off Messi. Nobody could understand why they would do that with, as your rightly point out, his poor scoring record. That is the main reason why I was against his transfer at the time and I think it was largely a failure considering why he was bought. Although he did have a good season last year.

@Poor_Sunyol If you think our attack is fine and we play Messi as our CF I suggest you watch back some of the games from last season.

It will be better next season as we have seen the back of Tata and his useless tactics. Does Messi not score enough for you? His record not good enough?

Vilarrubi

It will be better next season as we have seen the back of Tata and his useless tactics. Does Messi not score enough for you? His record not good enough?

Please tell me what position Messi has that goal scoring record at? The answer is not CF lel Also how was Messi's goalscoring record against Atletico last season? That was partly down to tactics but mainly because we were missing a Villa, Eto type player to free up space for Messi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Please stand for the official anthem of the FC Barcelona sporting director's department.

Zubi Dubi Doo, Where are you?
You've got some 'splainin to do now.

Come on, Zubi Doo, I see you,
Pretending you've done a transfer

But you're not foolin' me, cause I can see,
The way you're chasing a Marcos.

You know we have a team to rebuild and Zubi Doo,
Be ready for your act, don't hold back!

And Zubi Doo if you come through you're
Gonna have yourself a Zubi Snack!
That's a fact!

Zubi Dubi Doo, Where are you?
You're not ready and you're unwilling.

If we can count on you Zubi Doo,
I know we'll get relegated.

:zubi:

SeloBarca

Agree with you Sunyol.

The toothless attack is more becouse of our midfield getting worse. Our attack didnt get the support and passes they need.

We need to strenghten first our defence (Benatia, taller and better then overrated Marquinhos) and then Midfield (A CM, not another AM like Kroos, Koke or whatever.)
Bring in Benatia and Pjanic from Roma, best friends at that.

THEN lastly strenghten attack.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Agree with you Sunyol.

The toothless attack is more becouse of our midfield getting worse. Our attack didnt get the support and passes they need.

We need to strenghten first our defence (Benatia, taller and better then overrated Marquinhos) and then Midfield (A CM, not another AM like Kroos, Koke or whatever)
THEN lastly strenghten attack.

They were going to go for Koke. Now it seems no cm will come, even if Xavi leaves.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona director Sanllehi has arrived in London, where he will meet with Liverpool officials to discuss a transfer of Luis Suarez. [rac1]

SeloBarca

They were going to go for Koke. Now it seems no cm will come, even if Xavi leaves.

And that is what worries me. Iniesta/Cesc didnt work, and Raki is just the same type of player as Cesc. Rafinha is another AM.
Would rather we gotten Pjanic then Raki. Pjanic also seems to be more of a leader then Raki.
Best friends Benatia and Pjanic is just waiting there, it cant be much better, but our board is smashing their heads against a wall as usual to sign a defender from a club that doesnt need money.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Our defense played surprisingly well last season.Don't know how that happened but overall our defense was not that bad that one would expect especially in the first half of the season.Even in league games where we lost to mid table and worse teams our attack looked really hopeless.The game against valladolid is a good example.Masch is not a good Cb but he tried his best to perform and did ok considering he is not a true CB.Put masch as our backup cdm and get aurier and benatia and everything is fine at the back imo.2 Cb's bought would be the best but that is hardly gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans