Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

100M for Suarez is a bit too much imo. But seems Barca want him and are ready to pay that money.

even if the rumors about Liverpool asking for 75m pounds for Suarez is true which is about 95m euros. Barcelona's offer is 60m pounds according to Liverpool echo!
So logically deal will be about 85m euros!

Although I hope the reports from England are not true, and its 60m-75m euros instead of pounds. In that case, deal should be for something between 65-70m which would be a very good deal in today's market!

KhaledBarca

I absolutely agree with Liverpool fans when they say Luis Suarez is better than Bale, I was always afraid about Suarez joining Real Madrid. Didn't think he'll join us or even made a bid for him! For some reason I was sure he's going to RM! But, LFC fans always miss the very important point that Suarez is 27! That's a huge difference. In addition, to that fact that Perez and RM over payed for Bale.

Bertus

even if the rumors about Liverpool asking for 75m pounds for Suarez is true which is about 95m euros. Barcelona's offer is 60m pounds according to Liverpool echo!
So logically deal will be about 85m euros!
Dunno what your english sources are but mines say Liverpool rejected 88M euros.

One of them is The Guardian, a bit better than the mirror or others.

AfricanBavarian

I absolutely agree with Liverpool fans when they say Luis Suarez is better than Bale, I was always afraid about Suarez joining Real Madrid. Didn't think he'll join us or even made a bid for him! For some reason I was sure he's going to RM! But, LFC fans always miss the very important point that Suarez is 27! That's a huge difference. In addition, to that fact that Perez and RM over payed for Bale.

But you have to factor that Suarez is there best player! Its no surprise they value him so highly even if he is 27.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Twitter abuzz with a rumor Suarez to Barca done for 72m pounds = 90m Euros. Queue the bitching and whining....

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Twitter abuzz with a rumor Suarez to Barca done for 72m pounds = 90m Euros. Queue the bitching and whining....

Aww yisss!!

c8e5137da730501fc436416ea64d8f55000dd5639b57a6987616d855da1f3506.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why are people mad it's a fair price if true. If there's enough left for our defence then all's good.

Bertus did the calculations. If Alexis leaves, which IMO he will, then we should have plenty of funds for other signings. Not to mention that the board is in "All Out or Bust" mode because they need trophies to keep their jobs.

Well...maybe we could have lower it a bit more,but...it's better then 100m.It will be a little hard for 3 such dominant players to work together but...Let's hope this is the begining of another our era of domination! :champions::laliga::copa::barca scarf::flagvl8:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bertus did the calculations. If Alexis leaves, which IMO he will, then we should have plenty of funds for other signings. Not to mention that the board is in "All Out or Bust" mode because they need trophies to keep their jobs.

Exactly man. Also why is the deal suddenly done now? I thought the next talks were next week.

Darko

This.

I was literally drooling at the prospect of Suarez before this third bite, and now i'm kind of meh about it. Put all the biting aside - think about it. He is the worlds best striker - almost winning the EPL single handedly for his team. He is decently strong, pace, skill, shooting, just what we need. Imagine the havoc the front 3 of Neymar Messi Suarez could do...and then..imagine him.......biting messi :satorra:

Yeah brought you back to the ground real quickly there didn't it? :horse:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans