Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I have been away from the internet for a while, so I'm not that up to date. Is Marquinhos completely out of the picture since none of you mentioned him the last few pages? I thought he wanted to leave?

As for Suárez, he's a wonderful player and all, but he is really unsympathetic. I don't want him instead of Alexis, a shame it is going to happen though.

fcbdna

Banned
Seen some decent cheap tall CB's at the WC wont be bad as back up buys. Players like Oscar Duarte (Costa Rica), Omar Gonzalez. If we can get Benatia a RB and one of the mentioned CB's I'd be OK! I like Damian from Italy too.

Last edited:

Abdullah

Chelsea have already bought kurt zouma, plus there isnt much about mangala to chelsea on the news. Even if chelsea end up wanting him, we can compete with them sure cant we ?

KhaledBarca

BrsS7p9IUAAFTzG.png

We'll probably buy at least 3 more player.
example:

Luis Suarez (75m)
Marquinhos (40m)
Mathieu (12m)
=-127m

and sell:
Alexis (35m)
Alves (12m)
Song (10m)
= + 57m

Total= 57-9-127= -79m.

excluding fees we might get from selling Oier, Cuenca, Bojan, JDS, Afellay & Tello (sell/loan).

Der Kaiser

A big factor in this year´s transfers is the wages. Cesc, Valdes, Xavi and possibly Alves are all on very high wages while players like Bravo, MAtS, Rakitic and Mathieu earn a lot less compared to that. The only real high earner we´re signing is Suarez.

FC B

A big factor in this year´s transfers is the wages. Cesc, Valdes, Xavi and possibly Alves are all on very high wages while players like Bravo, MAtS, Rakitic and Mathieu earn a lot less compared to that. The only real high earner we´re signing is Suarez.

I guess we aleady signed Suarez cause his thread popped up in "player chat" not in "other players" :troll:

Later edit : Matter solved, Suarez thread is back where he belongs:angry:

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

exactly!

Xavi, Valdes, Puyol, Alves, Alexis and Cesc, each had a salary between 6 & 8m per year!
That's around 40m!

I don't think any of the players we replaced them with will get more than 4m!

Only Suarez will get something between 8-10m!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans