Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

You said he is indispensable to the club. Are there any rumours that PSG might me interested in selling him if they get the right amount? 45M is a waste but who cares we desperately need a CB. As long we don't sell Sanchez for 20M we won't have problem giving that money.
We got infos on monday from Le_Parisien that Marquinhos wants to join Barcelona and that he almost boycotted PSG training stages.

So yeah, contrary to before there's definitely a possibility that he could be sold in the end.

serghei

I am fine with Alves/Montoya, even Bartra, at RB. The best of those 3 should play, no emotions attached. If Alves comes back from this bad form he's been having the last couple of months, he can still be of use for Barcelona.

We got infos on monday from Le_Parisien that Marquinhos wants to join Barcelona and that he almost boycotted PSG training stages.

So yeah, contrary to before there's definitely a possibility that he could be sold in the end.

No offence, but signing Luiz doesn't really give Marquinhos positive vibes from the club. He's clearly seen as a back-up. An ambitious young player shouldn't accept that easily. Not saying I agree with boycotts.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I read on twitter that we have closed a deal with Fazio. Probably BS but would be cool.

serghei

:lol: Fazio and Mathieu should be in the list for the 2nd defender spot. We should sign one of these two and a better CB (Marquinhos is excellent if it happens). They are both good defenders, but it's a massive dissapointment for me if these are our only defence signings.

Icarium

Lifestealer

So you are saying there are chances this saga will be different from TS saga. Last time Thiago Silva ditched us so this time they are forcing the move from the player this time. The luiz signing really helps in that case.

But I wouldn't be surprise if Marcos and Nasser had a talk and Marcos comes out saying I never thought of leaving PSG and all that BS.

If he and bartra click we will be set for ages.

Does anybody think song will stay one more season? I think he might stay just to add some depth for the midfield. I hope i am wrong, Sergi Roberto will contribute more to the team than him.

Bertus

give Marquinhos positive vibes from the club. He's clearly seen as a back-up. An ambitious young player shouldn't accept that easily. Not saying I agree with boycotts.
Yet, there's no promise that he will be a starter at barcelona.

And even if he does start as a starter when he arrives, if he's not seen as good enough, I don't see Lucho not making him compete with other CBs.

Whatever if it's PSG or Barcelona, he will have to compete. There's no big club where you are assured to be a starter no matter what. He's not suarez, messi or inesta.

L

linetty

Alves is best in the world on his position,rarely injures and seems he has several good seasons ahead.
Ohh myy God, this is pure gold. You have completely no clue about football.

Fazio would be great btw

Last edited:

Bertus

So you are saying there are chances this saga will be different from TS saga. Last time Thiago Silva ditched us so this time they are forcing the move from the player this time. The luiz signing really helps in that case.
Ya, because TS never did what Marcos is currently doing.

At this point in time, TS and his agent already made it official that he was staying at PS.

Yet, there's no promise that he will be a starter at barcelona.

And even if he does, if he's not seen as good enough, I don't see Lucho not making him compete with other CBs.

Whatever if it's PSG or Barcelona, he will have to compete. There's no big club where you are assured to be a starter no matter what. He's not suarez, messi or inesta.

The thing is, Marquinhos has a very good chance at starting for Barca. At PSG, there's no way he'll start over TS and Luiz.

Bertus

The thing is, Marquinhos has a very good chance at starting for Barca. At PSG, there's no way he'll start over TS and Luiz.
I'm just saying he's delusional if he thinks it will be easy.

Lucho is know to pick players that prove their value on the field.

If he does the 4-5 horrible mistakes like he did last year, one of them:

iAwGxnwnDFJ4S.gif

The same will happen as what happened here, Lucho will make him compete hard with others.

Last season, that's because of those mistakes that he lost against Alex to get the starter slot. Not because TS preferred Alex.

He did 3 mistakes in a row. That's right after the last one that Blanc started to bench him more.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Valencia president saying they won't let Mathieu for anything less than 20M buyout fee because they don't have any replacements for him.

So Fazio could be Plan B if Mathieu transfer fails. Fazio and Marcos will do just fine. Fazio and Mathieu is not good enough for barca. I don't know how much Fazio will cost though, it is so hard to guess player value in this market.

L

linetty

Barcelona want to announce the transfer of Luis Suarez in coming days. They expect to finalise the deal over next 48 hours. [as dailymail]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans