Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

cro-man

A big factor in this year´s transfers is the wages. Cesc, Valdes, Xavi and possibly Alves are all on very high wages while players like Bravo, MAtS, Rakitic and Mathieu earn a lot less compared to that. The only real high earner we´re signing is Suarez.

Doesnt rakitic earn 8 ml ???

Tomchin

Not sure who I should be rooting for tonight. I'm a total fan of Colombia and I'd like them to advance, but then again, Neymar's confidence could get knackered if he's already elliminated in the quarterfinals, he'll have the pressure of a whole nation on his back (not good for his form at Barca either)

Bertus

BrsS7p9IUAAFTzG.png

We'll probably buy at least 3 more player.
example:

Luis Suarez (75m)
Marquinhos (40m)
Mathieu (12m)
=-127m

and sell:
Alexis (35m)
Alves (12m)
Song (10m)
= + 57m

Total= 57-9-127= -79m.

excluding fees we might get from selling Oier, Cuenca, Bojan, JDS, Afellay & Tello (sell/loan).
You can add at least 5M for Marquinhos.

Le_Parisien confirmed we already rejected 40M.

Bertus

Why can't we just move on from the Brazillian CBs for once. :(
Well people keep pooping a 40M price tag, but as i said it many times here. It was confirmed on monday that we refused that offer.

We recieced 2 offers: 40M flat, or 30M+Alves. And we rejected both.

I can see a transfer happening but the fee will obviously be above 40M.

...and sell:
Alexis (35m)
Alves (12m)
Song (10m)
= + 57m

I think it would be shame to give Alves for 12m and Song for 10.Alves is best in the world on his position,rarely injures and seems he has several good seasons ahead.Song is 25,damn good player...maybe he doesn't fit in our style very well but he's worth at least 20m...Chelsea bought Shevcenko for 55m in his 35th year!

If we are to offer 50m(45 was declined)for Maquinhos,maybe we could get Nastasic AND one more(much worse)player for that money.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I can see a transfer happening but the fee will obviously be above 40M.

You said he is indispensable to the club. Are there any rumours that PSG might me interested in selling him if they get the right amount? 45M is a waste but who cares we desperately need a CB. As long we don't sell Sanchez for 20M we won't have problem giving that money.

KhaledBarca

I think it would be shame to give Alves for 12m and Song for 10.Alves is best in the world on his position,rarely injures and seems he has several good seasons ahead.Song is 25,damn good player...maybe he doesn't fit in our style very well but he's worth at least 20m...Chelsea bought Shevcenko for 55m in his 35th year!

If we are to offer 50m(45 was declined)for Maquinhos,maybe we could get Nastasic AND one more(much worse)player for that money.

if Mathieu is worth 10-12m at 31, Alves is definitely worth 20m at 31. But, I'm trying to put realistic numbers, also taking into consideration that Alves has just one more year in his contract.

No way, we won't pay more than 40m for Marquinhos.

Are you using Internet Explorer? Coz this post is about 5 years late.

Ok,he's not what he was in 2010,but still among finest material in business.It's a some kind of crisis of RBs and LBs in the world-I remember just several years ago there were killers on that positions...now,you can't find the same quality any more...classic CFs are also spieces in extinction process...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans