Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish_Cules

Valencia president saying they won't let Mathieu for anything less than 20M buyout fee because they don't have any replacements for him.

So Fazio could be Plan B if Mathieu transfer fails. Fazio and Marcos will do just fine. Fazio and Mathieu is not good enough for barca. I don't know how much Fazio will cost though, it is so hard to guess player value in this market.

I'm pretty sure Fazio has a release clause set at €10m.

Bertus

Valencia president saying they won't let Mathieu for anything less than 20M buyout fee because they don't have any replacements for him.

So Fazio could be Plan B if Mathieu transfer fails. Fazio and Marcos will do just fine. Fazio and Mathieu is not good enough for barca. I don't know how much Fazio will cost though, it is so hard to guess player value in this market.

Bu but... Ryan said it was a done deal :neymar:

Frodo_FCB

Fazio is 1.95cm

You guys think he will be effecetive against players like Bale or Ronaldo? I think we need a defender with some agility..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Makes me happy to know that two defenders I rate in Fazio & Mathieu are linked to the club...I don't think either or both would be enough as a central defender with quickness should be highest on the priority list, IMO

L

linetty

Makes me happy to know that two defenders I rate in Fazio & Mathieu are linked to the club...I don't think either or both would be enough as a central defender with quickness should be highest on the priority list, IMO
Mathieu is pretty quick as far as I know, Fazio is a little slower though

Catta

fazio would be great, much better than mathieu and marquinhos, and he will be cheap
pique, bartra, fazio, and mascherano as cover would be much better than this seasons defense, maybe try to get another defender, mussachio would be great

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cmon leave Sevilla alone.

37519820.jpg

NEIN!!!! RAID SEVILLA!!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Mathieu is pretty quick as far as I know, Fazio is a little slower though

Mathieu is definitely quicker than Fazio and can play LB as well as CB...I happen to like Fazio's intangibles and workrate, he'd be good for depth and pushing Bartra & Piqué to stay sharp

The team is missing an elite defensive leader and not only on the pitch - I don't know if that'd be Marquinhos or not but it remains a need, irrespective of Fazio and/or Mathieu, for me

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Mathieu is definitely quicker than Fazio and can play LB as well as CB...I happen to like Fazio's intangibles and workrate, he'd be good for depth and pushing Bartra & Piqué to stay sharp

The team is missing an elite defensive leader and not only on the pitch - I don't know if that'd be Marquinhos or not but it remains a need, irrespective of Fazio and/or Mathieu, for me
Marcos in no way is a defensive leader. Fazio might be one but Bartra is more of a leader than Marcos

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As Barcilliant said, the fact that Bartomeu said that Cb negotiations will accelerate following the World Cup leads me to believe that one of our centerback targets plays for one of the final 8 teams. So who are our candidates?

Hummels (Germany), Mangala (France), Koscielny (France), Rojo (Argentina), Vertonghen (Belgium), Balanta (Colombia).

Did I miss anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans