Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best would be to persuade Sanchez to stay and revive 2012 trio with Messi and Pedro...

Has anybody followed Bojan's/Afellay's/Cuenca's performance lately?Are they any good?

Kohe321

Guys, talking about him not getting back to full fitness again before the second half of the season is way over the top (given the break isn't worse than predicted and he can start training again in 4-6 weeks). He won't lose much muscle in a month and a half, his touch and ballhandling as well as matchfitness will come quite soon after he can start training fully again. We're talking end of august + a month or so of training before we should see the same Neymar again.

The thing we need to hope is that it's only a small fracture that is easily healed, and that the 4-6 weeks is accurate.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The best would be to persuade Sanchez to stay and revive 2012 trio with Messi and Pedro...

Has anybody followed Bojan's/Afellay's/Cuenca's performance lately?Are they any good?

Bojan's frame is too light for the big leagues. Afellay was injured and hasn't played in a long, long while. Cuenca was injured and hasn't played in a long, long while. I wouldn't trust those three to be our backup for Neymar.

I

instinct

In desperate situations man grabs straws,I guess...maybe we could force them to burn out all they got in those couple of months and then we ditch them with the rest of used,drained,milked material...

I'd rather give the youngsters like Munir, Deu and Adama a chance. Cuenca and Afellay haven't played a competitive game for many months now and Bojan is shit.

The youngsters will be motivated and we should throw them in the cold water. Like I said, it could be vital for their further development.

I'd rather give the youngsters like Munir, Deu and Adama a chance. Cuenca and Afellay haven't played a competitive game for many months now and Bojan is shit.

The youngsters will be motivated and we should throw them in the cold water. Like I said, it could be vital for their further development.

Yes,but if we have realy strong opponents in those first rounds,those youngsters could be eaten alive by some superstrong monsters...anybody has schedule for august/septembar matches?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yes,but if we have realy strong opponents in those first rounds,those youngsters could be eaten alive by some superstrong monsters...anybody has schedule for august/septembar matches?

You could be right. Which is why I think that we should get experienced backups as well.

I

instinct

I actually believe that the players you mentioned (Cuenca, Afellay) are worse than our youngsters atm. At least they played regulary at Barca B while Cuenca and Afellay just sit on the bench and did nothing.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I actually believe that the players you mentioned (Cuenca, Afellay) are worse than our youngsters atm. At least they played regulary at Barca B while Cuenca and Afellay just sit on the bench and did nothing.

Amen. But experienced backups wouldn't hurt either.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Munir and Deu can be expected to step up Adama is still raw. Munir despite his young age is special a bit like Messi and I can very well see him promoted come January if he delivers in the early season with Neymar and Suarez out

Maybe we could digg out some old,experienced,shrood,cunning and cheap CF and use his last flair to bridge that part of the season 'till october...we could have him benched later and use in potential emergency cases during the season...we could afford to pay few millions to get that kind of solution,right?

Sometimes player's last year turns out to be his best!It's about experience...

Devils

Signing someone for the sake a 2 months seems really pointless.

The way I see it we play Messi/Pedro/Deulofeu/Iniesta upfront.

We can always looks to Munir and Adama too. It's much more likely that those 2 will get a looks now that Lucho is in charge.

XaviMessiGirl

I can think of one certain 39-year-old World Cup winning forward who's currently a free agent... :attachment:

But I highly doubt we will sign someone else unless the injury is even worse than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans