Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR_ALB

...what about Marcelo Diaz (27, Chile, FC Basel)? I think he is an underrated cheap alternative (valued at around €2 mil.), yet a very good and effective player; his passing and possession ability combine very well with Barca's style of play.

Neymessi

I don't rate Hummels for our team. He and Pique would be disastrous. They'd spend most of their time on the field talking about their vacations, hairdos, and manicures. We need someone with intense focus, a healthy amount of aggression, technicality, speed, and a beast in the air. Bring in Benatia or others like him. Marquinhos seems no nonsense but for me too young to really jump in and make an immediate impact which is what we need.

Not really.Hummels and mertesecker are great for germany.And merte is slow as hell.But the do not play a high line like us.

SPORT not letting go of Cuadrado :lol:

Br5bCL3CMAE96m9.jpg:large

I wan't to know the answer to this.Who will be better at barca.Alves at RB or cuadrado at RB?

Neymessi

Cuadrado even isn't RB so this is very dumb question.

At barca he will play at RB if he comes and will replace dani.I haven't seen him that much so I am asking which would be the better choice.You have no obligation to answer the question.You find it dumb ,skip it.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I both agree and disagree with the bold. I agree with you that people sometimes insult others for stating their opinions so please speak freely. I disagree about Benatia's hype though and particularly fitting in at this club.

I'd rate the top 5 CBs in the world on their day at:

1. TS
2. Hummels
3. Chiellini
4. Kompany
5. Varane

Notice no Barca players on that list, surprise surprise. Benatia is a solid choice with high potential in a squad that he could come in and easily become the #1 CB. Everyone lauds him as the second coming of Jesus because our defense is simply that poor.

Varane? I know he is good but not that good. I'd put Subotic ahead of both him and Kompany plus Kompany is too overrated because of his big physical stature. He has many brainfarts but people for some reason overlook them Pepe is a better defender than Kompany as he showed this season (even though I hated saying that)

icemanbrfc

At barca he will play at RB if he comes and will replace dani.I haven't seen him that much so I am asking which would be the better choice.You have no obligation to answer the question.You find it dumb ,skip it.

Not true, if Alexis goes, then Cuadrado can run down the right wing. Only problem is, that Alves will probably run right past Cuadrado, and vice Versa. Lol forget it, we cant afford 2 maniac players in all out attack down the right, with not a single defensive brain cell

Not true, if Alexis goes, then Cuadrado can run down the right wing. Only problem is, that Alves will probably run right past Cuadrado, and vice Versa. Lol forget it, we cant afford 2 maniac players in all out attack down the right, with not a single defensive brain cell

Cuadrado won't play RW, that's what we're getting Suarez for. If we get him, it'll probably be to play him at RB.

icemanbrfc

We have signed our new Center back

@barcastuff: Bravo: "I think I'll feel comfortable with Barça's style. At national team, we play similar system. Besides keeper, I was also centre back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans