Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawyer

5fNxXpp.jpg

BryYVipIgAAZjcz.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Apparently it is and its also from a shop in Madrid as you said.

Just call me psychic :lol:

The shops do look like the miniature FCBotiga stores around Spain which are considered 'official partners' so perhaps the transfer can now, in a sense, be considered officially endorsed by the club....... :sherlock:

In reality though it's easy to see how it's customized and not official, one of the shirts has the accent over the 'a' while the other doesn't.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The transfer of PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) has been put on hold for now. Barcelona could make another attempt later this summer. [md]

A month later....

Barcelona: Will you please sell Marquinhos now? Please, Please

PSG: No. Get lost.

Barcelona: Okay :( ..... What about Thiago Silva then?

:troll:

Jägermeister

The transfer of PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) has been put on hold for now. Barcelona could make another attempt later this summer. [md]

A month later....

They'll be like "No CB was available this summer."

Bertus

A month later....

Barcastuff releases bits by bits what MD publishes everyday :lol:

Ya that's what is implied in MD. They asked Barto and Zubi about Marquinhos, and while MD kind of advise since now two days to do a new shortlist, the reply MD got is "Marquinho's move is frozen at the moment, but we'll try again before the end of the mercato".

And just as you said, I don't know what they expect exactly. The sol reason i think of is that they believe PSG will sign a new CB before selling them Marquinhos.

The funny part is that I would not be surprised if PSG buys a cheap CB for the bench. 3 CBs is the minimum of the super minimum for a club that will have 4 competitions.

If tmr they sign a super cheap CB from the french league to be the fourth CB of the team, spanish medias and barcelona board will jump in joy that it means PSG will sell Marquinhos. While it would not be surprising at all to try to have a super cheap fourth CB IN CASE OF.

Rivaldo

PLEASE no Cuadrado. He was crap against Brazil and when will we learn that having two attacking full backs playing at the same time does not work unless you're playing relegation teams! We need someone to replace Abidal role in the team badly. This is in my opinion as important as getting a CB

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Am I wrong in thinking it will just be Dani at RB next season? I haven't seen Barca be linked with other RBs, except for Cuadrado who isn't really a RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans