Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxmss

Am I wrong in thinking it will just be Dani at RB next season? I haven't seen Barca be linked with other RBs, except for Cuadrado who isn't really a RB

They are going to offload Dani, because his salary is too high and it is going to increase even more because it is last year of his contract. Montoya cannot be the star of the show,so I think it will be Cuadrado. In my mind Luch is a pro, if he sees him as the RB solution- I have nothing against that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Egert

Estonian Culé
Once the deal on Luis Suarez will be done, Barcelona will focus on signing centre backs. Mathieu and Marquinhos still main options. [rac1] :zubi: will get us Mathieu, deal with it.

Richard.H

How bad will this forum be if Suarez deal doesn't happen? I would imagine everyone in Barcelona would be wanting Zubi's head.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
How bad will this forum be if Suarez deal doesn't happen? I would imagine everyone in Barcelona would be wanting Zubi's head.

Very true. We'd have Zubi's head on a pike and the rest of the board thrown to a pit of hungry Suarezes. Puyol will serve as their executioner.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Liverpool are holding out for 95M fee for Suarez but Barcelona hope to make payment in stages, with part based on performances. [daily mail]

L

linetty

Once the deal on Luis Suarez will be done, Barcelona will focus on signing centre backs. Mathieu and Marquinhos still main options. [rac1]

Kuchi

The Suarez hype keeps on growing...would take a huge set of B@lls to keep Messi and Suarez in the same team, pulling in the same direction, i hope Lucho won't disapoint..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans