Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1m
A deal with Arsenal on Alexis Sanchez is close, but Barcelona want a bit more than 40M bid. Another club could have offered more. [marca]

City probably. Juve can now go back to Turin with their what was it 15M?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona have given Alexis Sanchez permission to talk with Arsenal. His agent would already be in London. Deal could be announced soon [md]

ss81bja

Balotelli is a piece of shit.

I'm not pro suarez, but to me it's the same as Bale. If Barcelona wins the CL thanks to him, then i won't give a f... if he did cost 80-90 or even 100M.

Besides his "problems", Suarez is one of the most talented strikers around, and the best striker last year in europe. In comparison, Balotelli is all talk and no goals.

I know Balotelli is a "rat bastard" to put it very mildly :lol: :lol: but hasn't been "less volatile" since his move to Milan. I would definitely have not considered him from his Man City days. I think Balotelli would be a good player if he mellows out and decides to grow up.
But 95m euros for Suarez TO ME is going over the limit i would have set to spend on a "star" right now considering the stated budget and the CB problem not being addressed. 80m-85m euros out of a 120m euro budget + any players sales is reasonable. The only way i could rationalize a 95m on Suarez is that we have a pending year long transfer ban and Suarez has been "consistent". I would have a thorough look at all the other forwards and their contract situations before i can rationalise 95m on Suarez.

DinhoR10

Sergi Roberto offered renewal according to sport, it seems the board rates him higher than thiago :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alarcón

balo is a naive young guy, and his potential is skyhigh.
at the age of 27 he is maybe better than suarez know. he just needs a great mentor
Balo has fantastic potential but he will never fulfill it. Suárez might be a nut job but he's a very hard worker which is showcased by his constant improvement over the years. Balotelli is lazy as hell, his work ethic is disastrous, he has stagnated for several years and nothing tells me this will change.

L

linetty

Balo has fantastic potential but he will never fulfill it. Suárez might be a nut job but he's a very hard worker which is showcased by his constant improvement over the years. Balotelli is lazy as hell, his work ethic is disastrous, he has stagnated for several years and nothing tells me this will change.
Balotelli+pole.jpg

i_bleed_blaugrana

All this Balo talk is pointless anyway, Suarez is immenient.

Love the guy but Lucho has enough on his plate as it is with getting Neymar and Messi clicking, sorting out and organizing the defense and having to reinvent the wheel with a new brand of possession based football. All in your first year, no way you can throw in the enigma that is Balotelli. His ego is both his blessing and curse in some ways, fantastic player who can win games on his own or he's walking and sulking about the pitch for 5 games straight.

I've been really disappointed in how his Milan stent has gone. I was hoping that would be a good environment for him to run the show there and prove his critics wrong but he just hasn't stepped up. Also doesn't help they have been injured as fuck and are 6s and 7s at times defensively.

Bertus

balo is a naive young guy, and his potential is skyhigh.
at the age of 27 he is maybe better than suarez know. he just needs a great mentor

:rofl1:

Sorry but Balotelli was just an overrated player. It's just now after so many fails that most people finally accept it.

FC B

Imo he's got all the talent to be a great player but he hasn't got the brains in order to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans