Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

El Maestro ‏@ElMaestrofcb 7m
Barcelona have joined Man Utd in the race to sign BVB defender Mats Hummels [BBC] #fcb

raskolnikov

A counter prone defense with turtles Pique-Busi-Hummels hanging back on a counter while Cuadrado and Alba are gone in attack.
That definitely is a good defence:blush:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
El Maestro ‏@ElMaestrofcb 7m
Barcelona have joined Man Utd in the race to sign BVB defender Mats Hummels [BBC] #fcb

The source its not BBC. Its Express(hardly reliable afaik). God knows why people say its BBC when its in their gossip page.

Bertus

I would rather have dani on insane wages than montoya at RB.Montoya is not barca quality by any means.

Make me think that some PSG fans in france are still mourning that the Alves deal didn't work out because they wanted their 100% brazilian defense :lol:

It's kind of amazing that Barcelona and PSG struggle this much to do business.

ss81bja

To a certain extent i can understand the "hunt" for Suarez......I mean if you want to win the CL you should go after players like Suarez, Falcao, Ibrahimovic etc but 95m euros!!!!! This is so unlike Barca to be splashing this amt of cash especially when we need the 2 CBs. If Atletico Madrid showed us anything, you don't need expensive players, just a well drilled unit that is motivated. That money could buy a true 9 and probable a winger\outside forward. I was never a big fan of Alexis, it is clear he is a class player but it is a case of a square peg in a round hole....he is a winger, attacking midfielder, second striker but Barca was initially looking for a forward that could play wide like Henry,Villa etc. Alexis is more a provider of goals than a finisher. With Neymar fairly new it has left us with only Messi as our finisher and that will not win us the CL

I mean if we are going to go after an "insane" player like Suarez couldn't we have considered Balotelli then? Balotelli would bring a physical game to counter those CB, DM dogs of certain teams eg REAL MADRID. I am NOT a FAN of Balotelli but wouldn't he be easier and cheaper to get?

To a certain extent i can understand the "hunt" for Suarez......I mean if you want to win the CL you should go after players like Suarez, Falcao, Ibrahimovic etc but 95m euros!!!!! This is so unlike Barca to be splashing this amt of cash especially when we need the 2 CBs. If Atletico Madrid showed us anything, you don't need expensive players, just a well drilled unit that is motivated. That money could buy a true 9 and probable a winger\outside forward. I was never a big fan of Alexis, it is clear he is a class player but it is a case of a square peg in a round hole....he is a winger, attacking midfielder, second striker but Barca was initially looking for a forward that could play wide like Henry,Villa etc. Alexis is more a provider of goals than a finisher. With Neymar fairly new it has left us with only Messi as our finisher and that will not win us the CL

I mean if we are going to go after an "insane" player like Suarez couldn't we have considered Balotelli then? Balotelli would bring a physical game to counter those CB, DM dogs of certain teams eg REAL MADRID. I am NOT a FAN of Balotelli but wouldn't he be easier and cheaper to get?

Balotelli's attitude is worse than Suarez's. At least Suarez isn't lazy as shit. Also, Suarez is 100 times better than Balotelli will ever be.

Bertus

Balotelli is a piece of shit.

I'm not pro suarez, but to me it's the same as Bale. If Barcelona wins the CL thanks to him, then i won't give a f... if he did cost 80-90 or even 100M.

Besides his "problems", Suarez is one of the most talented strikers around, and the best striker last year in europe. In comparison, Balotelli is all talk and no goals.

Ghosting

Whilst Suarez has his issues obviously he is fairly consistent on the field Balotelli has off the field issues and can go weeks without playing anywhere near his best, he would be cheaper and that is for a reason

hardyboy

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1m
A deal with Arsenal on Alexis Sanchez is close, but Barcelona want a bit more than 40M bid. Another club could have offered more. [marca]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans