Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Imo he's got all the talent to be a great player but he hasn't got the brains in order to get there.

He's as much talented as any of us. Too bad people focused too much on this aspect that forgot the most important part for success: hardwork.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Balo was always a bit overrated but he could have been a good player for sure. Also a club like us should be looking to get more money from our next kit deal.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
balo is a naive young guy, and his potential is skyhigh.
at the age of 27 he is maybe better than suarez know. he just needs a great mentor

Balo_fail.gif

FC B

He's as much talented as any of us. Too bad people focused too much on this aspect that forgot the most important part for success: hardwork.

I disagree. Put any athlete to a super hard working regime and training and you'll soon discover that without loads of talent, brains, the right envirnonment and education you can achieve plain shit relying only just hard work. Generally speaking not only in football.

This is such a wide spread and accepted captialist and manipulative:puke: clisee that I'm totally sick of :puke:

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Ya, about that...

:lol: +1

Of course there's great talent in South America. And I rate Chile, the best organized team/talent in SA- if they'd beaten Brazil, they may well have been playing Germany today, with better results. But I'll be surprised if the two teams playing the *smartest* football (Germany and The Netherlands) aren't in the Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans