Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

N11JELKA

I guess he'll be more succesfull in arsenal, what is great for him, bur regret, not really, sadly, but there is no room for him here

N11JELKA

How so? He won't win any trophies there and I doubt he'll be able to at least come close to the numbers he achieved last season with us.

Trophies, agree with that, arsenal is not winning anything; last season we didn't have suarez, you think if sanchez stays here he is going to be as succesfull as last season, no, not really. For next season, it's better for him to play in Arsenal.

L

linetty

It's better for him to move to Arsenal but he definitely won't be more successful there.

L

linetty

Barcelona are considering trying to sign Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen (27), who would be an alternative for Valencia's Mathieu. [md]

I thought he had a disastrous season with Spurs, why are we interested?

Egert

Estonian Culé
I was away few days and now I am back and can continue watch this Suarez saga :lol:
Liverpool will sell Suarez this weekend if 95M asking fee is met, with few instalments. Player ready to take substantial pay-cut. [mirror] 95M? Hell no!

ammarfcb

ze special one
I was away few days and now I am back and can continue watch this Suarez saga :lol:
Liverpool will sell Suarez this weekend if 95M asking fee is met, with few instalments. Player ready to take substantial pay-cut. [mirror] 95M? Hell no!

its been 95m euro all along. dunno why alot of people on this forum seem to ignore that and quote 73m euro from toilet paper tabloids.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona expect to announce the transfer of Liverpool forward Luiz Suarez (27) before Sunday. [ser]

Well Alexis to Arsenal seems to be done today and looks like we can't announce Suarez today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans