Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

I don't understand Bojan's fetish with moving abroad. Maybe he doesn't want to play for another club in Spain but still... I can't imagine him doing well in the Premier League.

F

Flavia

Mustapha Nakhli (agent Vertonghen): "Barça rumours? A few teams have called me. We'll see." [hln]

I was a great enthusiast about him coming to Barça, 2 seasons ago. Last season he was terrible, I really don't know if he can regain his form. So I hope he's being considered only if the Mathieu deal goes off.

Mustapha Nakhli (agent Vertonghen): "Barça rumours? A few teams have called me. We'll see." [hln]

I was a great enthusiast about him coming to Barça, 2 seasons ago. Last season he was terrible, I really don't know if he can regain his form. So I hope he's being considered only if the Mathieu deal goes off.

Not to mention Tottenham are gonna rip us off big time if we buy him.

Why have we not even looked at Benatia? I know it's been said shitloads of times on this forum, but it really does feel like they don't know he exists.

Neymessi

Not to mention Tottenham are gonna rip us off big time if we buy him.

Why have we not even looked at Benatia? I know it's been said shitloads of times on this forum, but it really does feel like they don't know he exists.

Zubi know he exists.There is only one explanation.Our board think he is not world class and not worth 40m

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Guys I think we will have the best CB duo in the world. I present to you Claudio Bravo and this guy from eupen , second division of belgium
a7a6epeq.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Idd why not ? Its going to take some time though before he adapts though.

Edit: just saw the post of donak. Too short , maybe he will be able to play on other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans