Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Barcelona, and Atletico, are interesed in Napoli winger Jose Callejon (27), but the Italian club is not willing to sell. [dimarzio]

Galning

:lol: do people honestly believe we're after Callejon? Deulofeu is better than him, Rafinha is better than him, Adama is better than him and I'm pretty sure the right winger for Alevin A is better than him as well.

cro-man

In which team you have tall fullbacks?

That Bale sprint was one good moment of his 3 clasicos last season. It happens but that doesnt mean the fullbacks are shit.

We haven't conceded that much from corners anyway.

As I remember we are the team or one of the teams which concede most from corners and set pieces. For me its only logical to have at least 3 tall defender because its too risky have small fullbacks. Why do we need alba? he doesnt provide anything his sprints are useless and he isnt a good defender, He is only quick thats it and I dont need to talk abour alves. We had abidal and everything was fine and puyol wasnt the tallest player but he was a good defender and in the air he was a monster. Mark these words not even the best cb pair will help us because of the weakness on the wings. The whole defense line has to work perfectly and not only one part. One small player on the wings who can defend well is ok but we dont have one good lb or rb.

It isn't Sport/MD, but I'm calling bullshit on that Callejon thing. We might be looking for forwards to cover while Suarez and Neymar are out though.

Muttu

Barcelona, and Atletico, are interesed in Napoli winger Jose Callejon (27), but the Italian club is not willing to sell. [dimarzio]

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans