Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Which proves that you don't need to be that tall to be good in the air. Or to be a good CB. It helps, but it's not like "1.75 m = can't be a CB".

Im not saying that 1.75 CAN NOT be a CB, but unless this guy is a complete beast in the air like Puyol was, and you won't see that often, he aint gonna cut it.

cro-man

We need a decent rb and lb. Its the only way to stop players like bale ronaldo ribery robben etc... With alves alba montoya and adriano it wont be easy even with worldclass cbs... felipe luis would be nice..

L

linetty

We need a decent rb and lb. Its the only way to stop players like bale ronaldo ribery robben etc... With alves alba montoya and adriano it wont be easy even with worldclass cbs... felipe luis would be nice..
Why are making up thing out of your arse? Bale and Ronaldo were invisible in both clasicos last season which was a result of great man marking by Alba and Alves.

We need a RB but definitely not a LB.

cro-man

Why are making up thing out of your arse? Bale and Ronaldo were invisible in both clasicos last season which was a result of great man marking by Alba and Alves.

We need a RB but definitely not a LB.

Yeah you are right we didnt loose copa because of bale and we didnt concede from many corners because alba and alves are small. You can say what you want but its not only the fault of our cbs that we didnt win anything. As long we have these two small and bad defender on the wings our cbs can be good as they want they cant mark every tall player from madrid athletico etc...

JamDav1982

We have Edgar Ie, he is much closer to joining first team than some guy who just joined. His main position is RB anyway.

I dont think Edgar Ie is anywhere close to joining the first team.

For me he is one of those names that get mentioned a lot on here but just dont see anything in him to suggest he can be a Barca first team player.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I dont think Edgar Ie is anywhere close to joining the first team.

For me he is one of those names that get mentioned a lot on here but just dont see anything in him to suggest he can be a Barca first team player.

Hope for the twins in the Juvenil A then. If the Tarin-Quintilla pairing can live up to its potential, then that'd be our defense for the next decade.

L

linetty

Yeah you are right we didnt loose copa because of bale and we didnt concede from many corners because alba and alves are small. You can say what you want but its not only the fault of our cbs that we didnt win anything. As long we have these two small and bad defender on the wings our cbs can be good as they want they cant mark every tall player from madrid athletico etc...
In which team you have tall fullbacks?

That Bale sprint was one good moment of his 3 clasicos last season. It happens but that doesnt mean the fullbacks are shit.

We haven't conceded that much from corners anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans