Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

Bartomeu (president): "We will sign one or two defenders. And Xavi will decide what he wants."

Bartomeu (president): "Biting incident lowered Suarez fee? Don't know. Talks with Liverpool went well and we agreed correct price for both."

It's gone from signing a definite 2 defenders to 1 or 2.

I hope to God that Mathieu isn't the only defender we're signing.

L

linetty

Zubizarreta: "The goal is a balanced squad on 31 August. As for centre backs, apart from David Luiz there haven't yet been big moves."

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Song could leave? If there's an option for him to leave and he wants that, we'll look into it and decide."

Neymessi

Now md is also saying barca have switched to vertonghen and hummels after mathieu and marquinhos talks did not go well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah. Mathieu could still come. However they might stop their Marquinhos obsession and look at other options if MD are to be believed.

Neymessi

imo since we lost aurier the best I can hope for is signing benatia + hummels.OMG.There would some pace issue but what a CB pairing.

Bertus

imo since we lost aurier the best I can hope for is signing benatia + hummels.OMG.There would some pace issue but what a CB pairing.

There wouldn't be any pace issue.

That would be a killer defense. But i don't see Hummels coming.

But if it happens, Barcelona will arguably have the best attack and best CB line in Europe.

Last edited:
M

Messi+Eto

I don't see that happening ever! That would dedinitely be the best thing to happen to Barcelona since Dinho/Eto/Messi or MVP era. Having that defense line plus our new attack = Juggernaut mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans