Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

These are really true words.Tactics are really underrated when it comes to defense.Enrique can make our defence tight even with pique masch if he is that much of a tactician.We may get hummels or benatia but in the end defensive tactics will be the most important thing.Look at brazil.They have such an amazing defence but got humiliated with 10 goals in 2 matches.In the end its the upto the coach to make the defence strong.

Exactly, our CBs right now aren't bad at all imo, its that fact that our tactics include an Alves that can't get back, Alba can defend despite what many say, He had Bale in his pocket so much so that he had to go on the other side of the field with Alves in no man's land to score a goal against us. If Bartra or Montoya was our starting RB i'm sure counters would be much less painful and if Bartra were RB along with a new tall CB alongside Pique, setpieces/corners would also be less daunting.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
If we buy Hummels and Schär, we will have the following centerback options:

Pique/Bartra - Hummels/Schär

That must be the most good looking selection of centerbacks ever.

Egert

Estonian Culé
If we buy Hummels and Schär, we will have the following centerback options:

Pique/Bartra - Hummels/Schär

That must be the most good looking selection of centerbacks ever.

That would be awesome. But if we can't sign Vertonghen and Mathieu then it could happen.

I

instinct

Valencia defender Mathieu didn't take part in a friendly today because Barcelona informed Valencia they're willing to pay 20M buyout. [cope]

20m. :lol:

Trickykid

I like Mathieu, I really do, but 20M is god damn robbery. I guess that's just the result of our situation combined with a crazy, inflated market, though.

L

linetty

Valencia defender Mathieu didn't take part in a friendly today because Barcelona informed Valencia they're willing to pay 20M buyout. [cope]

20m. :lol:
2530549-michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Devils

Lol, so predictable this was going to happen so people shouldn't be surprised. Clubs were always going to milk us for every dollar knowing how badly we need defenders.

I don't care about the price, it's literally desperation mode for our defense at the moment so I welcome anyone who can improve it, even if it is just for short term with a 31 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans