Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
ok ok and what about Hummels, Benatia, Mangala, Verthongen?? We pay too much for everybody why not pay the money for them and be set for a couple of years?

How do you know that we're not actively trying to sign them? We still need a backup centerback (I'd prefer Vertonghen over Mathieu, of course) in addition to Hummels/Benatia.

LMessi85

How do you know that we're not actively trying to sign them? We still need a backup centerback (I'd prefer Vertonghen over Mathieu, of course) in addition to Hummels/Benatia.

We'll see. Let's hope they are trying to buy anyone like them, but with this board?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We'll see. Let's hope they are trying to buy anyone like them, but with this board?

This board got us Luis Suarez, relax. I'm starting to think that our blaming of Zubi for not making signings was a bit misdirected, because now that he's been given freedom with transfers, Zubi's made some great signings. Perhaps it was Rosell trying to pinch pennies that resulted in us making very few signings in the past.

LMessi85

This board got us Luis Suarez, relax. I'm starting to think that our blaming of Zubi for not making signings was a bit misdirected, because now that he's been given freedom with transfers, Zubi's made some great signings. Perhaps it was Rosell trying to pinch pennies that resulted in us making very few signings in the past.

Luis can't play 4 months and we payed too much. Liverpool wanted to put him for sale but we got insane and payed almost 100 mil. We are going to have 3 captains in the front. Hope it works...... I'm not sure about Rakitic. Seems like a decent player, but Kroos wanted to play for us and Bayern offered him for 25 mil and we denied. After that we denied him for a free transfer next year when his contract would be done. Now we get Mathieu. Where do we get all this money from? Didn't know we had so much. Yeah we sold Alexis for 40 but the rest? I just hope we buy a worldclass CB. We really need it.

Neymessi

Cuadrado is not a priority for Barcelona. Luis Enrique focuses on centre back signings and wouldn't mind Dani Alves staying. [md]

Enrique is a genius. He blocked david luiz before and now cuadrado.Genius.But then again md....

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bartomeu: “At the very least we must replace Puyol. Two or three defenders are coming. The total number of signings to come isn’t certain but at least two for sure.” [SPORT]

F

Flavia

Cuadrado is not a priority for Barcelona. Luis Enrique focuses on centre back signings and wouldn't mind Dani Alves staying. [md]

Enrique is a genius. He blocked david luiz before and now cuadrado.Genius.But then again md....

The cuadrado rumors have died down, this could be accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans