Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Cuadrado is not a priority for Barcelona. Luis Enrique focuses on centre back signings and wouldn't mind Dani Alves staying. [md]

icemanbrfc

I have to agree with this. Don't think Alexis would have been a good player for Barca's front 3 anymore. Got a decent bit of money for him too, imo it will be like the Ozil sale to Arsenal last year.

What makes the deal good, was the fact that if we got 35 to 40mill for Alexis, and if the 65mill is true what we paid for Suarez, then do the maths. Basically paid 35 to 30mill for Suarez.

icemanbrfc

20M for Mathieu so maybe 100M for Hummels :lol:

Seriously, the guy is a good CB and can play as a LB but 20M that's one hell of a scam :zubi:

I know being 31 and paying 20mill might seem alot, but would you pay 20mill plus for a 20 year old like say Phil Jones or Chris Smalling?

JackaL

Lol people telling Isco is shit and praising James... Dude, world cup bias anyone? I would go and buy Isco anytime if he's available for a good price. Just because he did not perform well this season, doesn't mean he's shit. Alexis tried it years and years over, now he leaves... I am sure Madrid could have used him differently if they had him on their squad.

However, we need defenders anyway...!

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Lol people telling Isco is shit and praising James... Dude, world cup bias anyone? I would go and buy Isco anytime if he's available for a good price. Just because he did not perform well this season, doesn't mean he's shit. Alexis tried it years and years over, now he leaves... I am sure Madrid could have used him differently if they had him on their squad.

However, we need defenders anyway...!
I agree Isco was class and poorly/sporadicly used at RM. Anyone who remembers his CL season with Malaga can't say he is shit in a sane state of mind

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Varane is seeking assurances about his future at Madrid....a bit of a long shot but perhap we could muddy the water a little here? Pepe and Ramos are Carlo's first choice and he would be a starter for us for sure.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Varane is seeking assurances about his future at Madrid....a bit of a long shot but perhap we could muddy the water a little here? Pepe and Ramos are Carlo's first choice and he would be a starter for us for sure.

oh comeon sunny stop playing with cule emotions aint not way Varane is gonna come to Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans