Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Vlaar, haha. The flavor of the wc. He's 29, and between him and Mathieu, Mathieu hands down, even if he costs more.

I

instinct

no. Did i say that? Shh.

What's your point?

Saying that other people haven't watched enough games to judge Vlaar and at the same time criticizing Mathieu though you probably didn't watch all games (you can prove me wrong here ;) ) is nonesense.

LMessi85

What's your point?

Saying that other people haven't watched enough games to judge Vlaar and at the same time criticizing Mathieu though you probably didn't watch all games (you can prove me wrong here ;) ) is nonesense.

Correct. I did say that i haven't watched all the Mathieu games. Like i'd like to see all the Valencia games. I've only seen him against Barca or the european games with Valencia. He was giving Barca a few hard times indeed but too old and too much money. Barca should get other defenders.........

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Correct. I did say that i haven't watched all the Mathieu games. Like i'd like to see all the Valencia games. I've only seen him against Barca or the european games with Valencia. He was giving Barca a few hard times indeed but too old and too much money. Barca should get other defenders.........

Like Vlaar :lol:

JamDav1982

Ron Vlaar is a bog standard Premier League CB.

Why not sign up the Costa Rica CBs if we are judging players on the WC alone.

I will tell you why - these players like Vlaar were protected in a system that they would never get at Barca.

Mathieu is better on ball, quicker and better when pulled into full back areas - which you often get at Barca. He can also play two positions which most likely means Adriano can be sold. Added to all that he speaks Spanish and has experience of La Liga.

Hope this has been an insight into why Mathieu is a better choice than Vlaar.

LMessi85

Not talking to you smartass. This board is only full of BS people that have nothing to say and only flame people with ideas.

Ron Vlaar is a bog standard Premier League CB.

Why not sign up the Costa Rica CBs if we are judging players on the WC alone.

I will tell you why - these players like Vlaar were protected in a system that they would never get at Barca.

Mathieu is better on ball, quicker and better when pulled into full back areas - which you often get at Barca. He can also play two positions which most likely means Adriano can be sold. Added to all that he speaks Spanish and has experience of La Liga.

Hope this has been an insight into why Mathieu is a better choice than Vlaar.

We'll see. We'll also see where vlaar ends up. Maybe going to United :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans