Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
What do you guys think about Fabian Schar?

I was wondering about him to. Can't say I've ever seen him play though. But as he hasn't played in a top league it might be a risk. Think we might need someone tried and tested in a top league.

I was wondering about him to. Can't say I've ever seen him play though. But as he hasn't played in a top league it might be a risk. Think we might need someone tried and tested in a top league.
Neither Silva nor Vidic played for a top league & they were actually a lot order when they were recruited by Milan & MUTD. The same could be said of Neymar & Suarez before they came to Barca & Liverpool; so top league experience should matter little IMO.

SeloBarca

Schär is not good under preassure. Not comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Its gonna be Mathieu, and something else we dont need, like Cuadrado as RB

icemanbrfc

Don't worry, marquinhos is still not for sale according to PSG and french medias.

So no shitty marquinhos, rejoyce!

You keep on believing the PSG board for all you like. Like i said to you before, PSG is playing hard ball, and if a club comes in with an offer too good to turn down, they will accept it. Club presidents etc will say X player is not for sale, because they will want to see what offers are laid down in front of them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You dont have a choice as PSG are not selling him.

You keep on believing the PSG board for all you like. Like i said to you before, PSG is playing hard ball, and if a club comes in with an offer too good to turn down, they will accept it. Club presidents etc will say X player is not for sale, because they will want to see what offers are laid down in front of them.

They reportedly rejected 30m + Alves and then 40m alone for him. They are not playing hard ball. They need him as they only have him, Silva, Luiz and a 35 year old CB.

The Thiago Silva case should be enough for you and the media to get that they wont sell if they say so. They dont need the money and definitely dont need to go looking for a CB again in this market where many top teams are struggling to find one.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I know they arent going to sell him. But lets say bartra played for another club and he played the same way he played for barca last season. Who would you choose bartra or marquinhos if he was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans