Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

You keep on believing the PSG board for all you like. Like i said to you before, PSG is playing hard ball, and if a club comes in with an offer too good to turn down, they will accept it. Club presidents etc will say X player is not for sale, because they will want to see what offers are laid down in front of them.
:rofl1:

You dont have a choice as PSG are not selling him.

They reportedly rejected 30m + Alves and then 40m alone for him. They are not playing hard ball. They need him as they only have him, Silva, Luiz and a 35 year old CB.

The Thiago Silva case should be enough for you and the media to get that they wont sell if they say so. They dont need the money and definitely dont need to go looking for a CB again in this market where many top teams are struggling to find one.

This. People on this forum need to realize that some players just can't be bought. Hummels is another one.

SeloBarca

Laporte, Dória, Hummels, Benatia are the only 4 that would actually be better then what we have imo. Dória and Laporte for the future.

F

Flavia

Only because City's bid was too low. They could have got him if they made a more serious attempt.

And how do you know that? Inside info from your head? Roma can just be playing hard ball, or really not looking to sell him. They are playing cl this season. City has tons of money, if money was the only problem, he'd be signed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Roma don't need the money either to be honest, but it is likely that they will sell if he pushes for a move and they get an offer they see as good enough, 40m+ range.

But it's good for them that it looks like he is staying now. Maybe they promised him that he could leave next summer. A friend of mine who supports AS Roma told me a couple of days ago that he apparently moved in to a new house there recently as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans