Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
People seem to laud Musacchio but are Barca even interested in him? He seems like the future Argentine CB alongside Garay for maybe Copa America and World Cup 2018, he was also on the Copacabana Beach on the day of the final with the fans :lol:.

Tata wanted him, apparently, back in the winter transfer window. We'll see. I think his contract renewal and 50M euro buyout complicates it quite a bit.

zanela

6opoch.png

:p

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
We have no problem paying around €80m for Suarez, but when it comes to to CBs, a position that has needed strengthening for years, we are willing to compromise and go with the cheap option in the form of Mathieu. I don't get this board. Hopefully he won't be our only CB signing, but knowing this board, he might as well be.

JackSparrow

We should go for Hummels or Subotic. One of those two would be my first CB pick.
Also I would go for Laporte. He could be a sub for a while and a starter in the future. Damn... someone give me Zubi's job. :)

We have no problem paying around €80m for Suarez, but when it comes to to CBs, a position that has needed strengthening for years, we are willing to compromise and go with the cheap option in the form of Mathieu. I don't get this board. Hopefully he won't be our only CB signing, but knowing this board, he might as well be.

cheap.jpg

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You know we can get both right? Also it might not be Benatia specifically but any top cb. We are very lucky that Barca are at a time in their history when we can spend pretty much as much as we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans