Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know we can get both right? Also it might not be Benatia specifically but any top cb. We are very lucky that Barca are at a time in their history when we can spend pretty much as much as we want.

The only top CB we're being linked with is Hummels, and he's pretty much impossible to get.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The actual cb isn't even the main issue. We won the CL with Masch back there. It's about the pressing in front which is non existent recently and leaves our back line exposed to the counter attack.

K

Kobe Bean Bryant

Perrin, Chiellini, Sokratis, Godin, Skrtel, Savic, Lovren all good options

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The actual cb isn't even the main issue. We won the CL with Masch back there. It's about the pressing in front which is non existent recently and leaves our back line exposed to the counter attack.

And the fact that the two centerbacks have to cover 75% of the field if Alba gets back, and if Alba doesn't get back, 100% of the field.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If Mathieu can just do what Masch did but add in some air power then that's all that's needed really. Obviously I'd prefer a top cb but that's all that's actually required. Then it's up to Lucho to set up the defensive system.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Alves and Alba's kamikaze runs together at the same time certainly doesn't help a lot.
Using mathieu as Lb against strong teams will definitely help. getting a rb is more of a priority than getting a cb in my opinion. those hopeless crosses are still giving me nightmares.

J

jurgo

Alves and Alba's kamikaze runs together at the same time certainly doesn't help a lot.

offload both would help

mathieu on the left because we have enogh power with iniesta and ney there.
cuadrado on the right to keep messi in the centre behind suarez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
offload both would help

mathieu on the left because we have enogh power with iniesta and ney there.
cuadrado on the right to keep messi in the centre behind suarez

I have a better idea. We keep Alba and Alves(Since no team wanna pay him his wages), but we play Montoya at RB and give him a fair chance as starter instead of writing him off already like most of the forum has it seems. I believe he has what it takes.

If Montoya is not up to par then we hope that we manage to overturn our transfer ban or shorten it to one window(Winter) and let Alves go(Which he will for free), we won't get any transfer fee for him, but we'll free up his big wages and then we turn our attention to someone like De Sciglio(Persuade him to join) who would cost around 30m and we have someone who can play at both RB and LB. If he don't want to come or Milan demand way too much then......... I dont know. Not seen much of Darmian, but he could be an option I guess and Aurier who I've also not seen play much will be at PSG so rule him out.

I have a better idea. We keep Alba and Alves(Since no team wanna pay him his wages), but we play Montoya at RB and give him a fair chance as starter instead of writing him off already like most of the forum has it seems. I believe he has what it takes.

If Montoya is not up to par then we hope that we manage to overturn our transfer ban or shorten it to one window(Winter) and let Alves go(Which he will for free), we won't get any transfer fee for him, but we'll free up his big wages and then we turn our attention to someone like De Sciglio(Persuade him to join) who would cost around 30m and we have someone who can play at both RB and LB. If he don't want to come or Milan demand way too much then......... I dont know. Not seen much of Darmian, but he could be an option I guess and Aurier who I've also not seen play much will be at PSG so rule him out.

Watch us try to buy him from PSG next summer :lol:

Neymessi

I believe in given players chance to prove,but I don't think montoya has the potential to be a starter at barca by any means as much as I have seen him.I would love for him to prove me wrong and get us rid of the RB problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans