Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Ibrahim Afellay (28) wants to continue playing in the Liga. Barcelona have included the player in their bid for Valencia's Mathieu. [md]

L

linetty

So our plan 'A' is Mathieu, Marcos and our plan 'B' is Hummels and Blind? Since when plan 'B' is the better one?

I'd like Marcos here, one for the future, but no way Nasser is selling his boy.

Alarcón

They're buying Di Maria for 60m so it's not impossible... They will probably sell one of the stars, Lavezzi alone won't cover Di Maria's fee in the slightest

They're buying Di Maria for 60m so it's not impossible... They will probably sell one of the stars, Lavezzi alone won't cover Di Maria's fee in the slightest

Their only CBs besides Thiago Silva and David Luiz are Marquinhos and some 35 year old scrub. There's no way they're going into the season with just 2 CBs (plus the 35 year old scrub), especially with TS's injury proneness. Bertus has explained it a million times. PSG won't sell Marquinhos.

Though I'm not sure how PSG are gonna cover Di Maria's fee.

Last edited:
Because it's not like they can get another CB at any given time.

Ok.

There aren't that many CBs around, especially cheap ones. PSG won't be able to replace Marquinhos with a good CB if they sell him and buy Di Maria (because of FFP). Getting a CB isn't that easy, especially when you have the FFP to deal with.

Alarcón

They can get a half decent CB for under 10m. They're not desperately looking for a world class CB as they already have 2 in their book.

I know it seems illogical to sell such a talent as Marquinhos but PSG (and many other clubs for that matter) have done many illogical things in the past. All I know is they have to cover Di Maria's fee somehow and all the scrubs they're selling don't cover it. Bertus said himself that it's unlikely Cavani is going to leave, so that doesn't leave them with many options.

Bertus

They can get a half decent CB for under 10m. They're not desperately looking for a world class CB as they already have 2 in their book.

I know it seems illogical to sell such a talent as Marquinhos but PSG (and many other clubs for that matter) have done many illogical things in the past. All I know is they have to cover Di Maria's fee somehow and all the scrubs they're selling don't cover it. Bertus said himself that it's unlikely Cavani is going to leave, so that doesn't leave them with many options.

What? I didn't say that.

I gave the possible departures and Cavani is a possibility while our board ruled out to sell Marquinhos.

Don't talk in my place please

And come on about insulting PSG freely. Barcelona did retarded things too like waiting 4 years to recruit a CB.

Stop that please. It's not as if your board is full of genius.

Oh and if it's so easy to geta half decent CB for 10M, expect Nasser to say exactly that to barcelona : "go buy a half decent CB, or two".

We want to win the CL, we need 3 very good CBs, but ok, continue to dream while treating us like shit. Don't cry later tho.

I'm sure that Nasser will want to deal with Barcelona if your board treats us the same as you. "hey Nasser, you're illogical, so what about selling us Marcos?" Will work 100% :lol:

Just because we bought DL, we get mass of insults and people think we are crazy so we will bend over other clubs especially Barcelona. What fucking crazy things go in your heads, i wonder. Get over it about DL.

Last edited:

Alarcón

Wow it's pathetic how quickly you're insulted when someone says 1 word about PSG. And then you wonder why people don't like your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans