Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTaylor

If we know we can get Matthieu for 20 Mil guaranteed if they aren't willing to accept less then surly we should look for better players as we can always come back to him for that 20 million. Do Godin and Miranda not both have chapter buy out clauses

Povikas

Brandon
Matthieu is decent as a backup but we would still need another talented fast cb

vieDVCa.jpg

I

instinct

Barça rule out trying to sign Dortmund player Mats Hummels. Ajax defender Daley Blind is the alternative to Marquinhos and Mathieu [sport]

L

linetty

Salvo (president Valencia): "Barcelona's bid is very far from what we are asking for Mathieu. Don't know if they'll end up paying."

Salvo (president Valencia): "We don't plan to sell Mathieu. If Barça want him, they have to pay his buyout fee. If not, he doesn't leave."

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Their only CBs besides Thiago Silva and David Luiz are Marquinhos and some 35 year old scrub. There's no way they're going into the season with just 2 CBs (plus the 35 year old scrub), especially with TS's injury proneness. Bertus has explained it a million times. PSG won't sell Marquinhos.

Though I'm not sure how PSG are gonna cover Di Maria's fee.

Mate they can buy another centre back as a replacement.

I say pay the 20 for Mathieu. He'll likely come with low wages to offset some of the fee.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona have ruled out signing Dortmund centre back Hummels. Ajax defender Blind is the alternative for Marquinhos and Mathieu. [sport]

This is Sport, but Blind isn't a CB, why are we even considering him?

L

linetty

Barcelona have ruled out signing Dortmund centre back Hummels. Ajax defender Blind is the alternative for Marquinhos and Mathieu. [sport]

This is Sport, but Blind isn't a CB, why are we even considering him?
Is Cuadrado a RB? We like to do experiments.

serghei

Blind? :facepalm: Not only that he's not a CB, but the guy isn't even that good. :lol: We seem destined to fuck up with the CB signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans