Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it's pathetic how quickly you're insulted when someone says 1 word about PSG. And then you wonder why people don't like your posts.

I have to agree with this. Bertus, you're a good poster, but there's no need to get so defensive whenever someone says something about PSG. Chill out :lol:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Why? it's natural. PSG is his no1 club that he supports. It's okay for him to get defensive. We all do when it comes to our personal choices.

Bertus

I have to agree with this. Bertus, you're a good poster, but there's no need to get so defensive whenever someone says something about PSG. Chill out :lol:
Not the first time people here freely belittle PSG. After Brazil defeat there was mass of posts about it. Did i reply? No. But it gets old.

Beside DL what did PSG do wrong? Nothing. And before judging DL, people should wait next june. But no, we bought DL, so it's ok to call us illogical, and what not. Come on.

Wow it's pathetic how quickly you're insulted when someone says 1 word about PSG. And then you wonder why people don't like your posts.

Oh come on, it's not as if you are the perfect poster either. If you don't want people to reply to your shit, then don't talk shit in the first place.

And don't talk in my place. I said many times these last few days that Cavani leaving is a possibility. Actually it's the main possibility. Hence why i wish in the rumors thread that we give up about Di Maria, because i guess what's coming. selling Cavani.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
PSG have no history, it's a perfect fit for Parisiens...The real centers of footy in France are Lyon & Marseilles

Alarcón

The problem is that no one insulted PSG in the first place. I specifically said PSG (and other clubs!!!!!!!) have made illogical decisions -> who do you think I mean by "other clubs"??? I was merely implying that not everything all clubs do is always logical as we don't understand the motivations and reasons behind their decisions. I'm sorry but if you get offended by this, then you have a serious problem.

You said Cavani fired one of his agents who pushed for a PSG exit and PSG are delighted that he did this. Do you really think it's likely that he's still leaving after that? Lol.

I can't bear your shit anymore, one day Marquinhos will 100% stay, then he will 100% leave, then again he will certainly not leave and now it's a possibility that he'll leave again. You change your opinion every 5 minutes and everyone who disagrees with your current state of mind is a PSG hater (not to mention those who who dare to say 1 word critical of any PSG player). Don't be surprised if people don't take you seriously.

Go on, continue living in your small bubble where everything PSG and Nasser do is great and no one at the club has ever or will ever lie to the fans. Maybe one day you'll wake up and realise Nasser is just as much of a businessman and says just as much BS as everyone else.

I won't reply to any of your posts anymore as everything I say is always meant in an offended way towards PSG so having an actual discussion with you is impossible.

Bertus

According to Maxifoot (take it with a grain of salt, it's not the best french site about foreign news. Dunno which their source is):

• - Valencia's president refused Barcelona's offer of 15M (+a player ?).
  • - He wants 20M euros flat paid in one time (so not paid over many years)
  • - Barcelona made a news offer on wednesday.

zanela

Bertus has better insight in to the on-goings at PSG than most of us who can only make assumptions on the concerned subject. He's already explained PSG's position on Marcos, yet some posters come across arrogant and obtuse. Hence, why his posts appear defensive.

Keeping on the subject, Marcos would be smart to stay at PSG, as he's not going to get any more mins in Barca than he would at PSG. Infact, it's likely he'll see more games in PSG when looking at his competition (one aging and injury prone, the other error prone) and the fact that he's already adapted to ligue1. Here, he has to contend with more pressure, lesser room for error, and more competition. And people who think he'll be an undisputed starter(or any CB for that matter) under Lucho will be in for a surprise.

Bertus

According to Maxifoot (take it with a grain of salt, it's not the best french site about foreign news. Dunno which their source is):

From El Mundo Deportivo

• - Valencia could accept a 15M+Affelay deal.
  • - That deal was offered on Wednesday.

Since it concerns a La Liga player, i think it's safe to trust MD on this, more than a french site. But make your own opinion.

Barcelona seems to not have given up on trying to avoid to pay that release clause fee tho. Quite different than what was announced ealier this week.

L

linetty

Valencia think Barcelona won't pay the 20M buyout fee of Jeremy Mathieu and that they will end up looking at other options. [marca]

raskolnikov

Matthieu is decent as a backup but we would still need another talented fast cb, Blind and Hummels are too slow so should not even be considered.
Remember Mathieu being available last year for 8 mil? Or Vertonghen being offered to Barca by de Boer, we should be way smarter with transfers.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Matthieu is decent as a backup but we would still need another talented fast cb, Blind and Hummels are too slow so should not even be considered.
Remember Mathieu being available last year for 8 mil? Or Vertonghen being offered to Barca by de Boer, we should be way smarter with transfers.

Blind even isn't a CB so he shouldn't be in our transfer list...

Der Kaiser

:facepalm: this Mathieu saga is so fucking annoying. He's 31 for christ's sake! If we really pay more than 15m for this guy after Madrid bought Kroos for 30m we're the laughing stock of Europe

Der Kaiser

You cant make sense of these clowns at the office. Last year we didnt want to pay 42m for Thiago Silva, now we're offering 40m for Marquinhos. We bought Song for 18m instead of a CB like Vertonghen for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans