Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I guess now we know why our players have been struggling with injuries........... When our medical staff thinks this;

Barcelona's medical staff have assured coach Tata Martino that Puyol is fine and that he'll be able to play the whole season. [md]
I sometimes wonder whether our medical staff actually has any doctors in it.

MrKnowitAlll

These names flying round are ridiculous. Some of these CB are simply not Barca quality. I mean Balanta? He's played 23 professional matches.
SERIOUSLY?! Some of our "B" team players have more professional games than him.

We can give these names a shout but its either they're not good enough or are not realistic. The best way for Barca to get great players in to produce them and one of them is making his way up. Barta is challenging Masch and Pique for a spot in the team. Hence why he has played as much as Masch.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona and Thiago Silva have a principal deal on a 5-year contract. Player could now talk with PSG to express his wish to leave. [sport]

Player will now talk to PSG... Isn't that summer 2013 all over again? :lol:

Not going to happen, mark my words.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Do you really think our management can pull that off?

No, I don't think Zubi can pull it off. But Rosell might be able to. He's a genius when it comes to finance.

Player will now talk to PSG... Isn't that summer 2013 all over again? :lol:

Not going to happen, mark my words.

I think that is from Summer, and it was posted just to show how we can't believe Sport on the Aguero rumor.

F

Flavia

I guess now we know why our players have been struggling with injuries........... When our medical staff thinks this;

Barcelona's medical staff have assured coach Tata Martino that Puyol is fine and that he'll be able to play the whole season. [md]

No one will come this winter. Not that hard to predict this, so we better not dream.

Howes

David Luiz for under £20mil would be realistic. He's not fancied by Mourinho at Chelsea, and it seems he's angling for a move. Having Bartra will also strengthen Barcelona's position negotiating, and been cup tied should help Chelsea realise he's £5 million hit on what they paid for him

SeloBarca

Barcelona transfer policy in a nutshell- Pursue impossible players like Kun, Thiago Silva, manage to get no one and in the end say that they tried their best.

Step 1. Focus on impossible names while other quality players gets bought up by other teams.
Step 2. Offer way to little cash, far under what the team is demanding.
Step 3. Negotiations break down near transfer window end, all other players are bought up.
Step 4. Rely on unproven youthplayer, old injuryprone player, or panicbuy a big name, without scouting, that doesnt fit our playstyle at all for way to much money.

Howes

David luiz will be a sightly richer man's Mascherano. He is a better DM than a CB just like Masch

That's a fair point, I agree but realistically I see Barcelona signing him despite those misgivings. Eliaquim Mangala at Porto is apparently highly rated by a lot of top premiership teams. He's also been linked to Chelsea for a while now

Cule4life

The Culest
Lets buy Luiz and Chelsea will buy Mangala :lol: Make Chelsea's job easier. How can people expect to win the CL with Chelsea rejects

Howes

Having never seen Eliaquim Mangala play it's difficult to have an opinion, dredd to think how much Chelsea will end up paying Porto for him though it'll be expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans