Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For the life of me I don't believe this. City won't sell there best player and I highly doubt Barcelona couldn't afford City's best player.

He'd cost more than Zlatan did back in the day. On the other hand, if the player pushes for a move, and City does sell him, then they can buy Falcao :lol:

mazp

Has Aguero come out and deny any of this so far ? Cuz it's not first time he's been linked this season.
IF true, he and his family just might not be settled in Manchester and might want to come back to Spain

Theconomist

Has Aguero come out and deny any of this so far ? Cuz it's not first time he's been linked this season.
IF true, he and his family just might not be settled in Manchester and might want to come back to Spain

Or he simply wants a change of scenery. Manchester isn't really THE place to raise a family :lol: .

Anyhow, Aguero to Barcelona could be incredible, if there is a CF that can work for us it's him, however it(buying him) would be very difficult.

Djab

It's frustrating. Every time that the transfer window opens we are linked with a lot of quality players but the management manage to get no one.
Actually I doubt we have scouts at all. :(
It's now the third season we go without signing a defender or 2 that we need and it would be costly if we don't get one. (Mascherano mistakes are examples :mascherano:)
And I don't think we will get the Kun.

Last edited:

Maria

Martino wants to sign City forward Aguero. Barcelona met with his agent. Player wants to join Barça, already talked with Pellegrini. [sport]

Barcelona and Thiago Silva have a principal deal on a 5-year contract. Player could now talk with PSG to express his wish to leave. [sport]

M

Messi+Eto

Good to see all this links. . . . But what we NEED are CB/CB's, GK/Gk's and Aguero :lol:. I don't see the Aguero thing working though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess now we know why our players have been struggling with injuries........... When our medical staff thinks this;

Barcelona's medical staff have assured coach Tata Martino that Puyol is fine and that he'll be able to play the whole season. [md]

Howes

Kind of amazed people think Barcelona would sign Aguero, It's wildly rumoured in the British press that Real Madrid want him next season as a replacement for Benzema. Didn't Barcelona just sign Neymar? :) I guess signing Goalkeepers and defenders doesn't sell papers these days :(

Cule4life

The Culest
Barcelona transfer policy in a nutshell- Pursue impossible players like Kun, Thiago Silva, manage to get no one and in the end say that they tried their best.

Every year its the same. Why not go after high potential gettable targets like Balanta/Dede or give your own players like Dongou a chance? But who am i kidding. I shouldnt expect anything sane or logical from Zubi and company.

Cule4life

The Culest
Kind of amazed people think Barcelona would sign Aguero, It's wildly rumoured in the British press that Real Madrid want him next season as a replacement for Benzema. Didn't Barcelona just sign Neymar? :) I guess signing Goalkeepers and defenders doesn't sell papers these days :(

Nobody apart from Zubi thinks we can get Kun. Maybe even he knows but is making a bid just to deflect attention from his ineptitude at getting defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans