Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
People directing a lot of hate at Zubi but Lucho and Puyol will have had a big say in this signing as well.............. but Zubi is the easy target.

Puyol said he still does not influence signings. Lucho and Zubi should share same amount of blame if some transfer fails. But so far they have done a great job, frankly I did not even expect half of these transfers. The teams looks great now, at least on paper.

Icarium

Lifestealer
They said they will buy 2 Cb didn´t they?
Till they say otherwise or promote Ie i will wait for that second CB.

I think le is not ready for first team yet. There were many rumours saying barca now only want to sign one CB. Don't know how much truth there is to it. We have to wait and see, there is lot of time. But I am worried they will chase marquinhos and cuadrado through the entirety of remaining transfer window. One we will never sign and one can't play the position we are signing him for. I hope cuadrado rumours are tabloid bs or we are signing him for different position where he is comfortable.

Trafalgar

WTH ? didn't know that :lol:

photo_2014-07-23-16-05.jpg

F

Flavia

From what I've heard, the only other player we are being linked to is a young gun from Brazil by the name of Rodrigo Caio. From what I understand, he might start out on the B team a la Halilovic to make the transition a little smoother. On his Wiki page, it says he came up against and mainly won a battle against Neymar and if he can stop Neymar or at least contain him, that's impressive. Only problem is Sao Paulo also want 20 million for him lol.

Flavia, you heard/watched this kid at all? I don't mind the idea at all, particularly if he has the same kind of potential as a TS. First half of the season he could play with the B squad and if he is so good that he clearly needs to be in the squad then we could promote him into the first team for the run in 2015.
He is a dm :p
He can play cb, but I haven't really seen him in action much. He's probably being scouted for barca b.

Trickykid

Dont know anything about football? No continue, i enjoy people like you who sit behind a keyboard, and then assume another person knows nothing about football because you dont like another persons view on things. Maybe i should pull up a few of your posts, to show how riduculous some of your comments are.

Saying that Mathieu is a worse defender than Masch clearly shows that you haven't got a single clue whatsoever. Hell, I'd go as far as to wager that you have barely seen him play, and you're solely throwing your little tantrum because of the fact that he's not some overhyped, frontpage hero, that everybody in your middle school class is raving about.

Oh and please do go ahead and analyse my posts. I'll go grab a brew and a bag of crisps, so I'll just brb!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lets get another CB and end our transfer market shopping.

And hope someone gets Cuadrado so we dont get him as a RB :pep:

F

Flavia

@Vida_Blaugrana El Barça intentará incorporar otro central mas (Rac1) - Barça will try to sign another cb.

Hopefully this is true. But then I hope the only option isnt marquinhos...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As of now, Barça have spent 143M in signings and earned 76.5M in sales. The most since Zubizarreta has been sports director (5 yrs) [weloba]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans