Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Have we even been seriously linked to Schär? I mean, isn't he just one of the names, that's been randomly thrown around whenever Sport and EMD haven't had anything remotely worthwhile to report (or invent)?

And no, I haven't got a clue who it could be either.

Yeah don't know, but we rarely ever know whom or if a player is seriously linked, or if it's just media hogwash. By linked I meant talked about I guess.

Vertonghen falls in this category too, thanks Richard, but wouldn't he be superfluous now with Mathieu? They seem to have similar profiles.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Perhaps we could make a move for Howedes?

He also regularly plays rb for Schalke. :pep:

And when I said he can play rb, I mean he could easily play the rcb role in 3-4-3 and 3-5-2.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Imo the only thing we need right now is a cheap defender who is primarily a RB but can also play a CB when needed.Alves and montoya to be backups for that RB position until next year when alves leaves for free and montoya perhaps becomes good enough to be a starter.Sell song and get a decent player of the above attributes and this is the best transfer window ever.Not to mention it has gone amazing till now unless we get cuadrado.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Imo the only thing we need right now is a cheap defender who is primarily a RB but can also play a CB when needed.Alves and montoya to be backups for that RB position until next year when alves leaves for free and montoya perhaps becomes good enough to be a starter.Get a decent player of the above attributes and this is the best transfer window ever.Not to mention it has gone amazing till now unless we get cuadrado.
Howedes can do that. He can play cb, lb, and rb. Though he's a bit slow when played at fullback.

I

instinct

What's with the FFP btw? Didn't we break it becaue the difference between our Ins and Outs is more than 42m or did I get something wrong?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Haven't seen him much but he was decent for Germany this world cup.Whats his buyout clause at schalke?
He's a good player for Schalke. And as far as I know, he hasn't got a buyout. Transfermarkt values him at 16m euros, so we might be able to get him for around 25-30m euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans