Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You're probably right that we'd try to negotiate heavily for someone like Agger, but right now it looks like it would be the case for just about any player we'd enquire for.

Anyhow, I really like Agger, who I believe is seriously underrated because of his injury history and consequent dodgy form trying to get back to scratch. If not for those glass legs, he could have been a true world beater.

I think he's underrated too. He was really sound last season where he got to play plenty.

Bertus

Well tbh, it's just Sport and MD still harping on about Marcos. We don't actually know what the board itself is doing.

So far they got it right about Lucho wanting Mathieu, Marquinhos and Cuadrado.

I can see Barcelona being stubborn again.

Maybe they will win the fight this year. But if they lose, then oh my.

Crixus

In order to buy Di Maria for a huge sum, PSG might have to sell Marquinhos to Barcelona [ESPN] #fcb
So in the end sources close to Barca (Catradio , Rac 1) said we are looking for a CB but we don't want to splash money , Cadena ser and Espn both linked Marcos to barca , and then SPORT came and said Marcos deal is impossible to happen .:eusa_think:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
PSG has other assets besides Marquinhos to raise revenue for Di Maria. Cavani, Pastore and Lavezzi, for instance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG has other assets besides Marquinhos to raise revenue for Di Maria. Cavani, Pastore and Lavezzi, for instance.

Yes. Would be stupid on their behalf of selling Marquinhos when they actually need him. Although you never know with PSG though :troll:

Neymessi

In order to buy Di Maria for a huge sum, PSG might have to sell Marquinhos to Barcelona [ESPN] #fcb
So in the end sources close to Barca (Catradio , Rac 1) said we are looking for a CB but we don't want to splash money , Cadena ser and Espn both linked Marcos to barca , and then SPORT came and said Marcos deal is impossible to happen .:eusa_think:

If marco was to be sold by psg,40m would be the minimum price.I don't want him for that high price.He is highly susceptible to errors.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

I could see them selling Pastore/Lavezzi to AC Milan or Juventus. But they'd be made to sell Cavani after one season. He was bought for over 60m euros. Only club I can see signing him is Manchester United tbh.

F

Flavia

Might as well pay Laporte's buyout at that point. :p

Just realize he won't do that to athletic. And Athletic won't sell. Barça might want to pay, it really doesn't matter. Laporte would have to pay the buyout himself, and he just won't do that.
It's not that hard to understand.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just realize he won't do that to athletic. And Athletic won't sell. Barça might want to pay, it really doesn't matter. Laporte would have to pay the buyout himself, and he just won't do that.
It's not that hard to understand.

I refuse to believe :cry:. Truth is that Zubi would never allow that move to happen since he won't do any "hostile" moves against Athletic.

I'd still rather pay Iñigo Martínez's buyout than buy Marcos for 50m euros. He simply isn't worth that kind of money.

SeloBarca

Hmm, maybe we should add Nastasic to that list. City signing Mangala means that they might need to sell him due to foreign player limits. He's rated at 15m pounds. Roma, Inter, and Arsenal are said to be interested.

Nastasic is one of the most toprated future central defenders. If we want someone for future i rather have Nastasic then Marquinhos. 15m would be a bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans