Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Let's compile a list. Hummels and Benatia look unreachable.

Neven Subotic
Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Benedikt Howedes
Federico Fazio
Mateo Musacchio
Aymeric Laporte (via buyout) (unlikely b/c of Zubi's Athletic Bilbao policy)
Iñigo Martinez (via buyout)
Kostas Manolas
Fabian Schar
Stefan de Vrij (Lazio deal not done yet)
Matija Nastasic
Marquinhos
Jan Vertonghen (Levy is a night,are to deal with)
Loic Perrin (doubt the board knows of his existence)

Who else could we look at?
Bumped for discussion's purpose.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I refuse to believe :cry:. Truth is that Zubi would never allow that move to happen since he won't do any "hostile" moves against Athletic.

I'd still rather pay Iñigo Martínez's buyout than buy Marcos for 50m euros. He simply isn't worth that kind of money.

Zubi won't try, because he knows it'd be pointless. Laporte accepting his buyout increased was a clear statement. And Bartra is better than Inigo, he isn't worth that money. Marquinhos would be a better business for 50m.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Zubi won't try, because he knows it'd be pointless. Laporte accepting his buyout increased was a clear statement. And Bartra is better than Inigo, he isn't worth that money. Marquinhos would be a better business for 50m.

I suppose you're right. But I still don't like the idea of paying 50M euros for Marquinhos.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
AS Roma playing against Liverpool right now at Fenway park. Just thought I'd tell you guys if someone wanted to watch the game.

Trafalgar

Demichelis tho :lol:

10520651_932314270127513_5848871098454681951_n.jpg

Bertus

In order to buy Di Maria for a huge sum, PSG might have to sell Marquinhos to Barcelona [ESPN] #fcb

That logic is flawed.

sell for 40M. Di Maria is 60M, and we would also need a new CB.

Marcos selling would not cover Di Maria fee nor his salary.

If we have to sell somebody to get Di Maria, Cavani is a way better choice.

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Whether Mathieu works out to be a starter or the 4th choice at CB, Barca finally has the minimum depth needed at CB to contend for titles this year. This is a critical step in building the new Barca.

Now the team can sell Song, Masch should be available to be a most of the time DM. I'm looking forward to a real competition between Busquets and Masch to be the regular starter at DM. Given how Barca played last spring, the new coach has to re-consider who starts at almost every position. Masch was fantastic this summer at DM for the Albiceleste.

Remaining to-do list:
Xavi leaves.
Cuadrado is added.
Masip is loaned or sold.

Optional:
Alves or Adriano leaves.
Afellay leaves.
Add midfielder and/or CB, if the right deal becomes available.
Masip is staying and so is Xavi. He should stay, still can be a key player.

catalonarca

Heey guys, I'm new here :)

Damn Benatia had a really good game. Played only 45 minutes, but had a few very good interceptions. He is very calm and doesn't panic with the ball at his feet.
However I think it is impossible to buy him, cause sabatini wanted 61m for Benatia and that is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans