Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree we should try to get him. But im so disillusioned with our incompetent management that if they go after Courtois they might forget about Ter Stegen or adopt a "Courtois or no one else" policy and we might end up with Reina only

This. If our management goes for Courtois, they'd better go for Ter Stegen if they can't get him instead of a "no one but Courtois" policy. Like what happened with Thiago Silva last summer.
Or just forget about Courtois and go for Ter Stegen.

barca1899

Besides a centre back, Barcelona could also sign a forward in January. Cardozo (Benfica) and Kiessling (Leverkusen) are options. [sport] :lol:

desoe

If they really want to sign a german striker, I could recommend another one. A little bit older, but still doing his thing. And just perfect for a short deal.

Barcilliant

If we want Courtois we can get him. Mourinho prefers more mature players who make less mistakes. He rarely introduces youngsters and has more faith in seasoned players. If Barca want Courtois they have to tap up the player. If Courtois applies the pressure and says he only wants to go to Barca the deal will be done. I am sure Mourinho prefers Cech otherwise Courtois wouldn't be at AM.

abual3bed1

Tata Martino is thinking about signing Guarin from Inter. English media said that Martino has asked Rosell to push for the signing of the Colombian (SPORT) :lol:

They can't stop, can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans