Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

desoe

This would be so wrong, I can't even describe it. If you guys are looking for a poacher or a natural goalscorer, Berbatov was never one. He's soooooooo washed up now, that even Fulham fans can't stand him anymore.

In my eyes Barca needs someone like Javier Hernandez. If you don't like this particular player, then someone with similar qualities. A poacher, a fox in the box. A real Plan B. There's absolutely NOTHING in Berbatov which suits Barcelona right now.

The Observer

"Barcelona have agreed to send Song on loan to Napoli. The deal will be confirmed in the upcoming days.[sky]"

:zubi:

If that is true we are edging closer to selling Song, buying a CB and getting Mascherano back into midfield. After Tata's comments yesterday one can see he doesn't rate Song. In fact it's the first time I've seen him criticize a player's performance openly.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If that is true we are edging closer to selling Song, buying a CB and getting Mascherano back into midfield. After Tata's comments yesterday one can see he doesn't rate Song. In fact it's the first time I've seen him criticize a player's performance openly.

What did he say?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nothing revelatory, just honest...Said sometimes he was doing good things, sometimes not - hardly a stinging rebuke

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Song has a great touch, he just hasn't been able to play in the role he's best in.

644620afjw1dnekofy21cg.gif

I thought he was pretty good yesterday, he had some sloppy passes but so did Busquets, and we all know he's one the best passers in the world.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
"Barcelona have agreed to send Song on loan to Napoli. The deal will be confirmed in the upcoming days.[sky]"

:zubi:

S*it, another perfect deal! Buy for 20M, loan until contract runs out to get 0 moneyz, than repeat with another player. We must be the laughing stock when it comes to transfers the latest 6 seasons or so. Plz correct me if I'm wrong, but we won't get any money for Valdez right?

King Leo

Banned
Glad to hear Song is off. Mascherano can play his natural position now and provide backup in defense should we need it. Let's get a CB now barca!

F

Flavia

Song has a great touch, he just hasn't been able to play in the role he's best in.

644620afjw1dnekofy21cg.gif

I thought he was pretty good yesterday, he had some sloppy passes but so did Busquets, and we all know he's one the best passers in the world.
Song had a bad game, as Busi and Roberto. That midfield was terrible. Hope Tata never put those 3 together again.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
S*it, another perfect deal! Buy for 20M, loan until contract runs out to get 0 moneyz, than repeat with another player. We must be the laughing stock when it comes to transfers the latest 6 seasons or so. Plz correct me if I'm wrong, but we won't get any money for Valdez right?

Laughing stock?

Barcelona won the Neymar sweepstakes despite all the big clubs offering a boat load more money....Alba, Alexis & Cesc all bought for less than market value

Victor has an expiring contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans