Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

Relax. It's just a rumor with no real back-up.
I hope so, but wouldnt be surprised at all if the board just want to sign a "big name", just to please some of the less-informed Barca-fans (and there re a lot of them, just have a look at the majority of the comments on Sport/EMD). I remember a video-interview some weeks ago where they interviewed some of the locals about Marquinhos, barely anyone knew him! Vermaelen (or vertonghen) on the other hand, surely that's a big name that everyone knows.

Bertus

From SPORT:

• - Barcelona has 3 "finalists" for the CB slot
  • - Marquinhos, Vertonghen, Vermaelen
  • - SPORT is adament that PSG will have to sell Marquinhos because the player has an agreement with Barcelona. But so far, PSG is not even replying. He would cost 42M according to SPORT
  • - Vertonghen is determined to leave arsenal. He would cost 22M (yeah you read it right, SPORT published Vertonghen is an Arsenal player :facepalm: )
  • - Vermaelen would cost 20M.

From MD:

• - Barcelona has given up on Marquinhos and decided to chase Vermaelen.

From my personal opinion:

• - They both have no clue and publish shit like the Blind rumors that had no ground just to amuse people and to create false competitions. It worked on Mathieu apparently so why not.
  • - Barcelona will keep chasing Marquinhos till the very end of the mercato.
  • - Good luck.

Trafalgar

City got their CB ...

10378535_741952675867204_934476472156828269_n.jpg

L

linetty

OMG reading through the last few pages...

mind-blown-classic.gif

Why in your right mind would you want to sign Vermealen?!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nasser said the same a million times about Marquinhos, that doesn't stop Barcelona as you can see.

Well I don't agree with chasing Marcos either. If a club's coach and management tell you he is not for sale at any cost, then there is no point in continuing to chase said target, unless you are willing to offer serious cash. And neither of Marcos nor Benatia are worth 50M euros or more.

It's high time we turned towards targets that'd be more easily acquired. For example Howedes, Perrin, Musacchio, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans