Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
They promised us 2 defenders and they will get them :lol:
If Barcelona could sign Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26) next, it would be their last transfer of the summer. [el esportiu]

Cule4life

The Culest
If Barcelona could sign Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26) next, it would be their last transfer of the summer. [el esportiu]

Perfect way to respond to La Decima.....ensuring we dont stand in the way of the 11th :mou:

Icarium

Lifestealer

Nooooo....

If zubi manages to get us a second CB I mean real CB I will keep zubi as my avatar for at least one month. Just dont chase cuadrado. I hope united snatch him before we do.

I

instinct

Yesterday I went to bed reading the Antonio Rüdiger rumours. Today I wake up reading Vermaelen rumours.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11423-1372194503-2.gif

serghei

Perfect way to respond to La Decima.....ensuring we dont stand in the way of the 11th :mou:

RM's defence isn't great either, when they don't defend with almost 10 men. They're like us. Great from the middle up, pretty mediocre in defence. We conceded 33 goals in the league. They conceded 38. Pepe and Ramos can both save you and screw you, as it was proved last season on numerous times.

Tomchin

Come on, Vermaelen, can it get any more ridiculous? The guy doesnt even start ahead of a 36yold Van Buyten in the Belgian NT, and we're going to sign him to become our starting CB? Thx but no thx.

serghei

Come on, Vermaelen, can it get any more ridiculous? The guy doesnt even start ahead of a 36yold Van Buyten in the Belgian NT, and we're going to sign him to become our starting CB? Thx but no thx.

Relax. It's just a rumor with no real back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans