Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

Come on, Vermaelen, can it get any more ridiculous? The guy doesnt even start ahead of a 36yold Van Buyten in the Belgian NT, and we're going to sign him to become our starting CB? Thx but no thx.

He used to, but he hasn't been fit a lot lately.

When fit Vermaelen is very good cb.

Antimadridista1

I think that this Vermaelen rumor is a smokescreen. Our staff is not that dumb to buy such a player.

They'll push hard for Marquinhos/Cuadrado and will take the cheaper deal btw the two of them + promote either a right winger (Adama) or a CB (Edgar Ie).

impeh

Hi, its me..
I think that this Vermaelen rumor is a smokescreen. Our staff is not that dumb to buy such a player.

They'll push hard for Marquinhos/Cuadrado and will take the cheaper deal btw the two of them + promote either a right winger (Adama) or a CB (Edgar Ie).

hope so :lol:

still need a younger CB though i think, esp since we cant sign anyone next year (right?)

F

Flavia

Main option Marquinhos (PSG) and alternatives Vertonghen (Tottenham) and Vermaelen (Arsenal) are the remaining centre back options. [sport]

If this is true, and those are the only options... Subotic not even being considered. Maybe because of his injury... Barça's scouting needs improvement.

F

Flavia

Vermaelen number 5. What we all want to see happen :party1:.

:unwell2:

I hope no one takes his number this season. I don't think there will be 25 1st team players, so the #5 could stay "retired" for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans