Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiesta

Please Barca don't sign Vermaelen! He is shockingly Shit! Had one good season bout 5 years ago and has since been shit or injured! This is the worst rumour I've heard all summer! Arsene Wenger must be licking his lips at this.

Galning

I'm glad the majority of the people have realised how mediocre Vermaelen is. I've been saying it for years now, even when people were calling him the Verminator and stuff when he captained Arsenal :lol:, he is just not good. Why on earth would we want to buy a guy who's benched by Gibbs, Mertesacker & Koscielny? :shakeshead:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Because Mertesacker and Koscielny was and is one of the best partnerships in Europe? And we don't need him to play left back, so Gibbs benching him is irrelevant.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Sure, I don't see anything in Sanogo, Wilshere needs to get his attitude sorted out and is way too inconsistent, Bendtner was bad, Santos was bad, Podolski is inconsistent, Arteta has games when he's really bad...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Ask anyone who follows the EPL, they'll admit that Koscielny-Mertesacker is an incredible partnership. And Galning, ignoring the fact that Gibbs is a decent player, shit at LB ≠ shit at CB. Not to mention playing all 3 of your CBs at the same time is pretty risky.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No, I'm just saying that the fact that Vermaelen was kept out of the lineup by Mertesacker and Koscielney doesn't mean that Vermaelen is still a good player.

Yeah, but you can't say, "Oh he's such a scrub, he was benched by Mertesacker and Koscielny," since they're both really good that's not a valid reason. That's like saying, "Oh, Pedro is terrible because he can't start over Messi, Neymar and Suarez."

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah, but you can't say, "Oh he's such a scrub, he was benched by Mertesacker and Koscielny," since they're both really good that's not a valid reason. That's like saying, "Oh, Pedro is terrible because he can't start over Messi, Neymar and Suarez."

I'm not saying that either. I just don't think he's the right player for us. I'd rather he went to Manchester Utd, and I've been saying that for a while.

Bertus

Guys, it's a smokescreen just like the Blind rumor.

You all know they have only two real targets left right now: Marcos and Cuadrado.

What remains to be seen is if they will manage to sign them or not.

The rest is just either smokescreen from Barca board or stupid lies to sell papers from MD and SPORT. Both in hope to make people, clubs and targetted players think "they have competition". It worked on Mathieu, just when they said and said again the rumors about Blind were serious, mathieu started to force his way out.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Guys, it's a smokescreen just like the Blind rumor.

You all know they have only two targets left right now: Marcos and Cuadrado.

What remains to know is if they will manage to sign them or not.

The rest is just either smokescreen from Barca board or stupid lies to sell papers from MD and SPORT.

Rather than paying over 40M I will be happy to trust Bartra and Montoya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans